Twenty Four//Captive

It had been weeks and weeks trying to locate Tristan, Auror and whoever else was with them

It had been weeks and weeks trying to locate Tristan, Auror and whoever else was with them. Freya and Luna did a tracking spell day after day with no luck. It was no help that Luna wasn't at her full strength yet after 15 years of being tortured and tormented. Once in a while Hope would try to help, she enjoyed doing magic with her mom. Marcel and Rebekah once again started dating while Klaus ended things with Genevieve wanting to focus on his family.
A loud bang came from the top floor of the compound. Klaus immediately vamped upstairs to see what happened. Freya and Luna, we're both on the floor laying on the glass on opposite sides of the room in between them a map that had been on fire. Freya stumbled up while Klaus pulled Luna up checking for wounds.

"That's enough for today. You've over-exerted yourself, little moon." He worried for her. "I'm fine." She argued back. The others had joined the three of them in the room. "What happened?" Katherine asked. "We tried using Elijah and Rebekah's blood at once for a stronger connection. No luck." Freya sighed. "And this is why I keep suggesting we split up and look for them." Luna told them all. "That's a great idea but I won't be putting you in danger. Hope can't lose her mother again." He argued back. "She won't be alone. She can come with me and Jack." Hayley offered. "I'll stay here with Hope to keep her safe and work on more spells. Katherine, Elijah, and Klaus can go together and Marcel can go with Rebekah." Freya told them all.

"Fine." Klaus agreed. "Everyone needs a map with a location to check out. There are about 6 places per group."  "Let's not waste time," Luna said walking out with Hayley and Jackson.

***
Katherine, Elijah, and Klaus went to their 3rd location with no luck so far. "There are quite a few people here. It'd be odd if they were here Niklaus." Elijah pointed out. "Then we go to the next Location-" Klaus stopped noticing a perfume bottle he saw in the bedroom of his Ex-lover. His first ex-lover after Luna past. Camille O'Connell. Aurora had turned her and Cami had turned into a monster full of rage, she couldn't control herself...well no ripper could control their bloodlust and Cami was a ripper. "Klaus, what're you doing?" Katherine asked.

"Not now, Katerina." Klaus walked into the shop seeing not one but three of his ex-lovers. Genevieve, Camille, and Aurora. "Klaus, good you're here." She greeted him not lifting her eyes from the paper she was reading. "Nik...my sweet love." Aurora smiled. "Klaus, missed us?" Camie asked. Leaving Klaus with his mouth unhinged.

Luna, Hayley, and Jackson were all in the Bayou walking through the trees. "This map isn't getting us anywhere." Luna groaned frustrated. "We still need to keep looking." Hayley told her. "How are you tracking them anyways?" Jackson asked catching up to Luna. "We're using Rebekah and Elijah's blood considering Aurora is Rebekah's first sire and Tristan's Elijah's." She explained. "Well, I bet it's someone who's on the inside helping them. Who knows the Mikaelson's first hand. Maybe it's a witch how else did they do the cloaking spell." Jackson bargained making Luna stop dead in her tracks.

"Genevieve. You're brilliant! I have to call Ni-" A sharp pain flooded Luna and Jackson's head when they were shot with tranquilizers. "Hayley, watch out!" She warned her. Hayley caught the tranquilizer that was just about to hit her in time. "You gonna hide in the woods or you gonna come out here and fight?" She yelled. One of the members of the strix vamped up to hayley stabbing her with a tranq in the heart causing her to quickly go unconscious.
•••
Hayley had woken up from her slumber tugging on her chains. "I tr-tried that. The more you struggle the more wolfsbane gets pumped into your veins." He warned her. "Where's Luna?" She asked looking around. "I don't know they took her somewhere when she was still unconscious." He guessed. "We need to get out of here. When we get a chance to fight be ready." Hayley told him. "Hayl- Hayley listen I don't know if I'm gonna get that chance-" She cut him off. "Stop we are going to get out of here Jack." She vowed. "I love you ok, I've always loved you. Everything; it was all real. I'm ready to die if that's what my destiny is...I love you Hayley Marshall-Kenner. You deserve to be happy."

"How absolutely darling." Tristan said walking in. "Let us out of here or so help me I will kill you." She threatened. "Mmm...somehow I doubt that. I honestly don't want to hurt any of you but Elijah and Klaus seems to care so much for you and Luna and the only way to hurt Klaus is to...ruin his allies and to wage war...and make the other women he loves hate him." Tristan impaled his hand into Jack's chest. His eyes opened wide while Hayley screamed and begged for him to stop ripping his heart from his chest.

Klaus had finally heard about Hayley, Luna, and Jackson's disappearance. But he only really worried for one. "I can easily kill the three of you if you don't tell me where they are." Klaus scoffed. "Well, my love if you kill us you'll never know," Aurora smirked. "Marcel and Rebekah are fine and don't worry about Hayley and Luna they are perfectly safe," Genevieve said walking back in. "They are for now...but Jackson on the other hand...well he's dead." Cami chuckled. "No one else needs to die all we need is the spell Lucien used to unlink himself to you and for Hope to help us with it. Well, I would do it myself but what fin is that?" Genevieve asked. "You want to break my sire line and you want Hope to help you. I don't think so."

"If you want Luna and Hayley back you'll help us or our lovely old friend will keep torturing Luna. It's a recurring thing really. Luna's father tortured and abused her. Same thing on the other side and...same thing now." Cami told him. "You remember Lucien right? I hear he loves watching Luna suffer-" Klaus grabbed Aurora by the neck vamping her to the nearest wall. "If you hurt her-" "I miss you caring for me like that," Aurora whined. The only reason Klaus had even met Aurora was when we went back to France to find her. Sadly they thought she was dead because it was after she faked her death and left France. Klaus had slept with Aurora because he had thought it was the only way to feel close to her.

After a few days they found out Mikael was on their trail they turned Aurora, Lucien, and Tristan then compelled them to make themselves believe they were Rebekah, Elijah, and Niklaus Mikaelson and run. "Let her go, Klaus. Or Lucien will kill Luna." Klaus backed away from Aurora. "Tristan is willing to give Hayley back if you give us the spell." Genevieve Negotiated. "Before you go be careful on who you trust. You never know who'll turn on you." Cami warned him.

Klaus had told Hope the news and she hadn't taken it well. "They have my mom! I barely got her back, I can't lose her again." Hope frowned her eyes beginning to tear. "And you won't...we will get her back. You will get your family back." Klaus promised. But it had seemed he was promising it to himself and that it was about him and Luna, their relationship, and not about Hayley. "We can't give them the spell to unlink you." Freya sighed. "Then what do we do?" Hope asked. "We can give them a fake spell...just as a diversion until we break Luna and Hayley free." Katherine offered.

A/N: Sadly this story has almost come to an end. There will probably be about 5 or less chapters to go. I never though this story could be even a little bit successful. This journey had been great but it's not over I have some ideas for another Klaus fanfiction and an Elijah Mikaelson one as well.