Change of Update Day

Sorry about the false alarm, this isn't a new chapter. As a college student in balancing writing this with school and work, and a lot of my homework is due earlier in the week, so updating on Tuesdays is a bit stressful. Because of this I am switching the update day to Friday. I'll be writing the chapter Thursday night or Wednesday and aim to update Friday. If I finish the chapter before Friday I'll post it early.

Sorry about the inconvenience OTL

-Shy. B

Heeeeeeey,
So this Shy in 2018, just wanted to add a little not and mention I've been going through and editing this story, finally, so if there's inconsistencies in some later chapters that don't match up with the earlier chapters, don't worry, I know. I'm working on it! So sorry for the inconvenience or the confusion, and I hope that any new readers or old re-readers enjoy the changes I made.

Thanks for reading, you really don't know what it means to me to see how many people have read this, even when I stopped working on it. I kind of lost sight of what I wanted to do, who I wanted to be as an author. Actually I lost sight of myself completely as just a person in general. Still trying to find out who exactly that person is, or rather who I want myself to be, and writing has always been my key.  I hope I can spread as much joy through my stories as writing them gives me.

Shy