Eight

Its a bit rushed. But here it is. Also, I don't speak Spanish, so I'm getting everything that Tia says in Spanish directly from Google Translate. If its incorrect, sorry, but there isn't a whole lot I can do about it. Sorry.

Enjoy-Shy.B

There was a tentative knock on the door.

"Come in," Natalia yelled.

Tia poked her head in, "What happened to the hottie with the body?"

Natalia rolled her eyes, "Closer than you think. Anyways, what's up?"

"It's nearly time to leave for the club."

Natalia looked outside, where the sun still shone brightly, although sinking low now, streaking the sky orange. "Uh...the sun is still out, what are you talking about?"

"La ingenuidad de los niños," Tia muttered to herself. "We have to get ready, duh."

"That'll only take like ten minutes."

Tia sighed, "I figured you'd say that, which is why I'm dressing you. I have to do your hair, make up, and stuff you into something that shows a lot of skin."

"How about a moderate amount of skin?"

Tia glared at her, "A lot."

"Moderate, or I will go in a turtle neck."

Huffing Tia consented, "Fine, a moderate amount of skin." Muttering to herself she began looking through Natalia's clothes, "Algunas personas nacen con la cabeza en el culo."

"Did you call me an ass?" Natalia asked, a smile pulling at her cheeks.

Tia looked her straight in the eye, "Yes."

Natalia laughed to herself, "I'm going to take a shower." She left the room, towel and toiletries bag in tow. Finding that Terry occupied the bathroom on her floor she went up to the guy's floor, grinning when she found it open. That was one thing she hated about living with a lot of people, the bathroom was nearly always occupied. Making a face at the dingy appearance of the guys' bathroom she gritted her teeth, the things one do for beauty. Locking the door she turned on the shower before stripping and jumping in.

Sopping wet in only a towel she banged her head against the wall repeatedly. Why did she forget to bring clothes? Oh yeah, because Tia was currently ripping her organized closet apart looking for something "presentable" to wear. A knock on the door caused her to jump, hitting her head on the shelf above her.

"Uh...you alright in there?" Anthony's voice came from the other side of the door.

"Y-yeah," she croaked.

"...Lea?"

"Yup."

"Why are you showering on this floor?"

"It was the only unoccupied one."

"Ah..."

"Ant?" she called again.

"Yeah?"

"Could you do me a favor."

There was a moment of silence before he replied, "I guess so."

"Could you go down to my room and pick up my clothes for me? Just ask Tia."

"Sure," the floors creaked as he left. Natalia turned to the mirror and after scooping her wet hair from her neck and out of her face she began brushing her teeth. Another knock on the door practically made her squeal in happiness.