#1

Dear Journal,

I just arrived at my new home--well, actually, I'll technically be arriving there again, because apparently the neighborhood is really bad and the people I'm going to be living with are moving.

Let me start over.

I'm Yohioloid, Yohio for short.

I was looking for a new place to move into when a childhood friend of mine sent me a message on my social media wanting to reconnect. He was my best friend up until my family moved out of the country for a while because of my Dad's work, and unfortunately we lost touch before we moved back. Needless to say, I was thrilled when I realized who it was, and we instantly started talking again like we never stopped.

I ended up mentioning my moving dillemma in passing; he then invited me to come live with him and several other people who seemed to be some sort of dysfunctional mess.

Surprisingly, I recognized a few of the names he mentioned, but not a lot. He didn't tell me everyone who was living there, though, so it's still a surprise. But I was/am down on my luck right now and need a place immediately.

Although, I do wonder...maybe he might be there...

What are the odds that we have the same idea?

I hope he's okay.

I still lie awake at night, worrying about him, even though it's been almost 3 years and I haven't been able to find him...

Ah. I'm crying again. That's nice.

Maybe another fresh start is all I need.

Yeah...

Ah, Ars just texted me. I better go now.

~Yohioloid