Part 4

.
.
.
.
.

As they heard Yuan scream they run to Yuan's room "Yuan what happened?!"
Said yibo with a worried eyes...

Xiao Zhan goes closer to Yuan and put his hand in Yuan's forehead "Ouch! It's hot.."

Yibo called his personal doctor...

.......

The doctor gave the medicine to Yibo "Yuan needs to drink this after breakfast, lunch, and dinner"....

Yibo take the formula "Ok. Thank you" said Yibo in cold voice..

Then the doctor nodded and leaves..

Xiao Zhan holding Yuan's hand and caressing his hair "Yuan just wait here i will make some porridge so you can eat some today"...

Then Yuan nodded and Zhan leave the room while Yibo sat down on the chair that beside on Yuan's bed...

..........

After Zhan finish making the porridge he went to Yuan's room and saw Yibo fall asleep his head was laying down in the bed...Zhan put the porridge in the table...

Yibo woke up because of the sudden call he answered it "Boss the company needs you right now there's a guest" said his assistant..."Ok I'll be there in a minute"

Yibo kiss Yuan's forehead "Yuan stay with your Mom I need to go to the company sorry baby"

"It's ok dad I'm fine with mom" then Yuan smiled

"Don't worry Yibo I will take a good care of Yuan"

"Ok Zhan thank you" said Yibo in a soft tone then leave..

Then Zhan goes closer to Yuan and sat on the chair where Yibo sat erlier...

"Baby sit down first i will fed you"

Then Yuan sit straightly and eat the food that Zhan giving.

After that Zhan fed the medicine to Yuan...

"Aueghk it's sour" said Yuan while doing disgusting face.

Zhan chuckle "Well baby you have no choice but atleast if you keep drinking this you will become healthier"

Yuan smiled and yawned...

"I think you are sleepy baby get some sleep first"

Yuan smiled and nodded then he lay down and close his eyes...

--------

It was already noon Zhan was tired because of taking care Yuan, he sat on the soft sofa and drink some water....

And a minute he fell asleep, he always fell asleep in this couch because it's very soft..

--------

Yibo was back and the butler greeted him....

"How is Yuan?"

"He is sleeping while Zhan sleeping in the living room"

"Ok." then Yibo first walk in Yuan's room..

"Ahh my baby sleeping peacefully"
He put his hand in Yuan's forehead "The heat went low now, I think you will get better tomorrow, thanks to Zhan-zhan"

Then he kiss Yuan forehead and went down to get Xiao Zhan...

"Zhan i didn't know your so easy to lift" then he carried him and went to Zhan's room and lay him in the bed...

---------

Zhan woke up and look around "Wait a minute why am I in my room?....I think i fall asleep in the living room..but why am I here?"

Zhan stand up and walk out, he goes to Yuan's room..

He saw Yuan getting down in the bed...

"Baby what are you doing?"

"Mom! I can walk now I'm feeling better!"

Then Xiao Zhan run towards him and hug

"Glad to hear that, let's go down maybe the breakfast is done"

Yuan run but slowly step in the stairs after that he ran in the dinning room

"Nanny where is dad?" ask Yuan to the maid

"I think he's still sleeping"

"Then I'll go to Yibo's room to wake him" said Xiao Zhan

"Ok Zhan-zhan but be careful" then the maid chuckle

"Yes Mom be CAREFUL" Yuan chuckle too

Zhan was confuse but still he continue to go up and walk to Yibo's room, after he open the door he saw Yibo sleeping peacefully, he went close to him...

"I think you are an angel so handsome but for some reason your personality is like a devil" said Zhan in his mind

He poke Yibo's face "Yibo wake up..you need to work" and Zhan keep poking his face..

Yibo's eyes are still close but then he suddenly pull Zhan in the bed and hug him tightly...

"Yibo let me go please" Zhan said in a low voice because if he shout Yibo will be angry at him...

Yibo suddenly smirk because he was hugging Zhan tightly and he move his hand around Zhan's waist causing Zhan to sigh it was a beautiful sound of sigh..

.

"Yuan I think you need to go to your dad and you already know what will happened in Zhan-zhan"

"Yes I know it nanny"
Then Yuan chuckle and go to his dad room..

"Dad!"

After Yibo heard Yuan he let go Zhan-zhan
.
.
.
.
.