Part 2

.
.
.
.
.

Yibo suddenly open Xiao Zhan room and saw Yuan sitting in Xiao Zhan lap while Zhan is reading a book.

Yuan saw his dad and run towards him "Dad Let's play hide and seek"

Yibo pinch Yuan cheeks and nodded "Mom! Play with us!" Yibo look at Yuan "Why are you calling Zhan Gege a Mom?"

Zhan froze and stare at Yuan.."Well he's pretty and I want a Mom" Yibo look at Zhan and then smirk "Ok Yuan let's play with Mom"

"Yehey! Mom you hide with Dad and I will be the seeker" Zhan nodded and goes out with Yibo while Yuan counting 1-20..

Yibo grab Zhan's hand and pull him until their downstairs at the side of the stairs there's a door Yibo open it and goes in..

"Sir I think it's better if I look somewhere else to hide you might be uncomfortable because this has a small space..."

"No. Yuan said you should hide with me."

"But si-" Yibo suddenly grab Zhan's waist because he heard Yuan going downstairs but then Zhan moaned because Yibo's hand was on his waist....Xiao Zhan's body is very sensitive...Yibo smirk and move his hand around Zhan's waist.

"Sir I- th- think you can sto- Ahh"

Yuan suddenly open the door "I finally found mom and dad!" then Zhan suddenly ran and carry Yuan "Umm sir i will first help Yuan to take a bath so after that we can have a dinner"

"Ok." Yibo said in a cold voice and keep staring at Xiao Zhan..

Zhan run upstairs and goes inside Yuan's room...

"Make the dinner right now" Said Yibo in the Maid and the Maid nodded

.........

Zhan carry Yuan and put in the tub and then Yuan playing with tha water while Zhan looking at him sweetly...

Xiao Zhan remembers what happen erlier and then he suddenly blush "Did I just moan ahhh Sir Yibo must been heard it arghh its his fault he keep touching me!"

..........

Xiao Zhan goes downstair while carrying Yuan..."Yuan go to your Dad sit with him"
Then Zhan put down Yuan ang caressing his face "Ok Mom!" then Yuan run towards Yibo and sit with him...

While Zhan sat beside in Yuan's chair

...........

Yibo stand up and kiss Yuan cheeks "You stay with you're mom I need to go back to work"

"Sir do you really need to work it's already dark and you might be tired" Said Xiao Zhan with a soft tone..

"Yes...you take care of Yuan I'm gonna back at 12:00 am" and then Yibo goes to his car and drove out

..........

After they eat Zhan read a book to Yuan and then fall asleep while Zhan goes down to look around..

Zhan look at the window and saw many bodygaurds and he saw 2 maids the other one is 34 years old and the other one is 40 years old..

"Hello Ma'am"

The two maid look at Xiao Zhan and they smile..

"You can just call us nanny Yibo called us Nanny" said the girl whose age are 34..

"Yes, call us nanny you are now part of the family and we've been here 4 years" said the other maid

"That's so long, ok nanny then just call me Zhan-zhan if you want" the Zhan smile while his bunny teeth showing..

"You are so pretty I think you suit on being a girl"

"I agree and you suit on being Yuan's mom you two are already close"

Then Zhan chuckle..."Umm I'm kinda hungry nanny do you have some coffee?"

"Yes we have I will make it, you sit on the couch first and watch tv"

"Ok nanny" then he goes to the living room and sat
.
.
.
.

"Zhan-zhan here's your coffee" the maid put the coffee in the table...

"Thank you" then he smiled and the maid smiled too and walk away

After he drank the coffee and watch some movie and then his mind said something "Don't worry grandma i will bring some money and help you" after watching so long he fall asleep in a soft couch...