Part 10

.
.
.
.
.
---------
It was been 1 weeks since they did not found zhan on the other side yibo and yuan was suffering because of his loss even jiyang....

Xuan decided to go to store he parked his car, and went out but when he saw a boy his jaw fell down.... "Is it zhan?!" the boy suddenly notice that someone staring at him he look at the boy who was just standing beside the car after he saw the face he immediately run..xuan change his mind and decided to follow zhan as he follow him the place began to look weirder and he saw zhan going inside in the big house with a lot of men....

After that he went to his car and drive to yibo's house ofc the guard will let him quickly because it was yibo's friend, Xuan immediately went to yibo's room..

"Yibo! I saw zhan!!"

Yibo suddenly heard what xuan said and quickly got up "Then let's get him!" said yibo while quickly got out in the bed

"Before that we need many Men and many police"

"Ok I'll tell to my assistant that i will be needed a men"

"Ok i will too"

-----------

They went to the big house and all the men were alerted by the sound they quickly inform it to their boss "WHAT!?" then he lock zhan in a room and got downstairs he saw his mens in the floor and he saw yibo with bloody hands and stare at him intensely after that he run because he want to take zhan but unfortunately when he opened the door he saw nothing he was shock until someone puch him hard that made him faint.

----------

Zain woke up in a full if light he was sitting while his hands are handcuffed in the table and in front of him was yibo and 2 police "Now. Where is ZHAN?" said yibo who was trying to calm, Zain beggan to laugh "Oh man, you can clearly see earlier he was not in the room meaning he got escaped"

"And what makes you say that?"
Yibo said while he's crossing his arms in his chest "Well i was shocked at first and i saw that the window was open i chained it so he can't escape but i didn't know he was so smart to break the chains *laughing* oh boy he might been hurt so badly the window is so far away in the ground because the house is big ang high"

Yibo gritted his teeth and said to police to lock him and suffer for 10 years...

Then he went back to his house and saw yuan sleeping peacefully in his bed he want to showered first and he was been the for hours, but then he heard yuan crying he change quick and goes closer to yuan

"Baby wake up" then yibo carried him "Dad i saw mom full of bloods *huffs*"
Then he laid with yuan and hugged him "Baby it's just a nightmare" then he kiss yuan's forehead..

--------

Xuan goes to jiyang apartment and tells him everything jiyang starts to calm a little but he still worried at zhan "Where could he be?" the he start to cry again and covering his whole face by his hands,

Xuan hold the both hands of jiyang and kiss him he kiss him passionately then jiyang tried to stop the kiss and he began to pant but xuan suddenly went down to see his expose neck he bites it and leave many mark "Everything will be fine" then he gave him a soft kiss in the cheeks and jiyang hugged him tightly...

--------

Yibo woke up at 11:00 pm he called xuan "Xuan can you take care of yuan first i will go somewhere and i might be back late"........

"Oh ok then bring him to my office jiyang and me wil take a good care of him"

"Ok thank you" then he ended up the call..

Yuan was been carried by yibo and they went to xuan's house he walks in and saw jiyang "Oh hi jiyang" then xuan showed up "Yibo let me carry yuan" then yibo gave him to xuan

"You two lived together now?"

"Ahh hehe yes" said xuan while jiyang was blushing..

"Oh you two continue the sweet moments I'll be going now" said yibo with a bored tone "But where are you going?" ask xuan

"You don't need to know" he said with a cold voice and leaves the house "He might be in a bad mood" said jiyang
.
.
.
.
.