Part 9

.
.
.
.
.

Zhan woke up pretty late and decided to wake up yibo, he opens the door and making the door creak and got closer to his bed but when he pulled the blanket yibo was not there.

"He must be in his work now, and it's 10:00 am i think i need to cook some lunch...i missed the time but what did yibo eat?"

Then he walk downstairs while brushing his messy hair and holding his phone in the left hand but then his eyes got widened when the big window beside on the exit door of the house was filled of bodyguards and a two guards standing inside of the house..

He look at it in a second when a suddenly call in his phone it was yibo he answered it quickly..

"Oh hey yibo why there are so many bo--"
But before he finish his sentence yibo answer quickly..."Zhan you need to stay there inside of the house someone just call me earlier he was like some kind in the gang he's said that he know my house and once he get inside he'll kidnap you"
Zhan pause for a moment then comeback to his sense "Do you know he's name?".....
"I think Zain Lin"

After he heard he's name he start tearing up "Zhan are you crying?" said yibo with worried voice....."Yib-- yibo *huff* he's the guy th-- that almost rape me but lucky for me jiyang saw me and help me we keep it secret from grandma *huff*" then zhan ended the call

"Zhan!" yibo shout in the office and his assistant got flinch because of the shout..

"Yubin drive the car let's go to my house right now!"

Yubin is his assistant he's good at driving and fighting with people.

________

After a minute he went out and his jaw fell when he saw his bodygaurd with blood and laying on the ground "Zhan Yuan!!" he was shouting while coming inside of the house he went upstairs and heard yuan crying in his room, "Yuan!" he opened the door and saw yuan getting out under the bed..."Yuan where is zhan?"

Yuan hug his dad and crying so much "Dad they got mother! Mom told me to hide under the bed while him staying in my room and not hiding he told me to stay quiet, and then i heard the door opened loudly and draged mom till outside" Yuan was crying so much and hugging his dad tightly. Yibo carried him and call xuan then xuan answer...

After xuan answer the phone yibo tells him everything "WHAT!.. Ok" then ended the call jiyang look at xuan who was panicking "Are you ok?" Then xuan look at jiyang and went close to him, jiyang stands up and touch xuan shoulder...

"Jiyang.....zhan got kidnapped"
Said xuan to jiyang

"What?!" then jiyang start to cry and panicked and then xuan hug jiyang "Don't worry we'll find him" then jiyang hugged xuan tightly...

---------

The guards on yibo's house was still not dead because the bullet on their body did not affect their body that much but ofc it really hurts...

While yibo was staying in yuan's room and after yuan fell asleep yibo goes to his room and take a shower he was crying while showering and saying zhan many times, after he got showered he went to sleep because his eyes felt tired because of crying

-------
While jiyang was in his apartment and crying quietly he worried so much in zhan. Jiyang got apartment because of xuan, xuan gave him apartment so he can have some time alone.....ofc the grandma don't know what's been happening in zhan and jiyang the only thing she know is that they were OK...

------------

Yibo was sleeping peacfully but then he heard the door was opening he look at the door and saw yuan "Baby do you need something?" then yuan went closer to yibo and yibo carry him up in the bed "Dad i wanna sleep with you" then yibo nodded and sleep with yuan
.
.
.
.
.
A/N: To be continued hehehe sorry...