Chapter 12| Idontwannabeyouanymore

Senai Marie Brown

October 6th, 2020
Houston TX

2 weeks later

I stepped out the shower as quickly as possible without making any noise.

Walking to the sink where I looked in the mirror I frowned at the sight of my face.

It still mostly had all the scratches and bruises from almost two weeks ago.

It really pained me to look because I didn't do anything to deserve what was done to me.

I quietly cleaned my face trying not to be so rough with it so it wouldn't hurt more then it did.

After I finished i got dressed inna a onesie and put some socks down and went to go lay back down in my guess room.

Yes my guess room because what I look like sleeping with a nigga who put his hands on me for no reason.

Yes he put his hands on me.

2 weeks earlier

I was sitting in my car in front of my house in the parking lot think about the events that just transpired.

I didn't expect for it to happen matter fact I never expected for it to happen but I felt bad that I didn't feel bad about it even tho I technically still have a boyfriend.

But now I was thinking about what sky had told me a few weeks ago about ky liking me but I still didn't think that was the case I jus think it was in the moment.

I got out of my car and walked into the building getting on the elevator.

Once I got off the elevator I walked down the hallway to my apartment and unlocked the door.

I walked in and took my shoes off at the door sighing my feet were killing me.

I sat the bags down from the mall on floor beside the front door and then I walked into the kitchen turning on the small light sense it was so dark.

I didn't even remember turning off all the lights.

I went to the sink and washed my hand then open the refrigerator and took out some fruits that I wanted to eat.

I rinsed all the fruits off, cut them up ,put them in a bowl and rinsed them off again.

I leaned over the counter eating my fruit scrolling thru Twitter.

" why the fuck I got people telling me you out wit niggas !" I heard loudly scaring me making me drop my fruit.

I already knew who it was it was a matter of time before I seen him.

And to be honest I wasn't even mad at him I was jus disappointed.

" I can do what I want. I just went to the mall breezy." I said, already aggravated.

" But you was in the mall with a nigga, Sanai." He said as he was getting close to me.

" So? He's a friend, My Bestfriend actually . I needed new clothes. " I said nonchalantly, eating my fruit.