Chapter 5|Sweet Architect

May, 21st 2021
Houston TX
9:07 Am

Senai Marie Brown

I started moving trying to wake up. Finally opening my eyes I seen day light.

Uh oh.

Feeling around for my phone I grabbed it off the nightstand taking it off the charger checking the time.

9:07 AM
MAY, 21 2020

I got up quickly gathering all my things and putting on my pants.

Getting my self together i sat back down trying to regain myself.

I'm going to be in so much trouble oh my god.

"Why are you up?" I heard a deep raspy voice say.

"I have to go home" I said nervously as I put my shoes on.

"Ight I'll take you jus give me 10 minutes" he said getting up walking into his bathroom.

After a while he came back out then we left.

While in the car I didn't say anything I was jus hoping that either they were still sleep so I could sneak in or they had left already.

Either way I was very nervous to the point where I felt like I would have a anxiety or panic attack at any giving moment.

* skips car ride*

I had finally got in the house nobody was here so I was good. I took a shower and went back to sleep.

A couple weeks later

June 3rd,2020
5:28pm

I was layin down asleep until I heard my phone constantly ringing back to back.

I sighed grabbing my phone and silencing it and goin back to sleep.

15 minutes later my phone was ringing again I declined it once again but this time it wouldn't stop ringing so I answered it already knowing who it was.

"yes kymir?" I said aggravated I didn't want to be bothered today I didn't wanna talk I jus wanted to be alone.  I didn't care that it was my birthday it was jus like any other day to me.

"What you doin today" he sayin smacking his lips together and rolling his eyes.

I hadn't talked to him in a couple of weeks the last time I had talked to him was that day after the mall.

" nothing" I said boredly not wanting to be on the phone.

"Hmm well idc you doin something today it's your 18th birthday stop playin wit me"

"Yea I kno I'm finna go to sleep that's all I'm doin"

I didn't normally celebrate my birthday that last time I celebrated my birthday was when I turnt six after that I didn't. Who would want to to celebrate a day there parents died on? All because of me all because I wanted to get ice cream. Today makes 12 years since my parents have been dead.