Chapter 9| Beware

July, 21st  2020
Houston Tx

Senai Marie Brown

I woke up to the smell of food and a terrible headache.

I looked around trying to remember exactly what happened last night but I couldn't.

All I could remember was goin to a party with sky and then coming to ky's house. I couldn't remember anything in between.

I got up out the bed, walking into the bathroom that was connected to his room.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face. At least trying to pull my self together but the headache I had was just to overwhelming. It was literally the worst headache I ever had.

Suddenly I had the urge to throw up. I leaned over throwing up into the toilet. I felt my hair being pulled back out the way as I continued to empty my insides. Then I got up and wiped my mouth brushing my teeth again then washing my hands.

"Thank you" I said turning around facing kymir as I dried my hands off.

" you good" he said walking out the bathroom motioning for me to follow him.

I followed him out the room down the hallway into the kitchen where a short brown skin women was standing at the stove bobbing her head to the music that played lightly in the back ground.

She was short but she was still taller than me.

She turned around and gave me a small smile before speaking.

Her and kymir looked almost exactly alike. They were literally twins.

"Hey I'm kymira KCs mama" she said waving at me with a wide smile.

"umm hi I'm senai" I said waving shyly looking around for ky who was no where to be found.

"Oh so are y'all like dating?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

"o-oh no no um where just friends like he's my Bestfriend only friend actually kinda" I said mumbling the last part but she still heard me.

"ohhh umm I see well you could eat if you want the food is done"

" ok thank you" I said walking towards the plates because I was starving and I still had a terrible headache.

I made my plate and started eating listening to music playing in the background.

Then i felt a presence behind me sense I already knew who it was I continued to eat my food.

Until he leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"I jus wanna kno what in your mind told you that it was ok for you to go a party AND get high and drunk ? Now take this damn medicine because I know you gotta headache"

It was weird it made me feel weird it made my body shiver and close my legs.

But I didn't take say anything I jus nodded and took the medicine with the bottle of water I had sitting in front of me.

i continued to eat as i was thinking about how that whole interaction just made me feel.

eventually, i got up and put my plate in the sink, but then deciding to go ahead and do the dishes. i didn't wanna be an ass and jus leave them there.