Chapter 11 | medicine

Senai Marie brown

October 5th ,2021
Houston Tx
The mall

I was sitting I down at a table in the food court waiting for ky to come back with our food when I decide to post the pictures I took today

SWIPE

Liked by @lanni2fye and others Nai

Nai._  untouchable, but you feel me.

Comments disabled

I didn't have anything planned for today I was just going with the flow.

And the only reason I was at the mall was because Kc insisted that I came with him and that I shouldn't been in the house all day.

After a while kc came back with our food and I started eating immediately.

We were jus eating in a comfortable silence.

So I decided to check my appointment book just because.

"where yo lil boyfriend at ?" I heard ky ask me. So I put my phone down sighing before answering that question.

"Umm I don't know why?" I asked looking around and I spotted some people looking at me but I didn't know them so I didn't think nothing of it.

-
i continued eating and looking at my appointment book when i looked up and the people looking at me. it was 3 girls, one of them was kimora.

i texted kimora and asked her if she was in the mall i was in and she said yes. i told her to look up and i waved at her.

she smiled and waved, but one of the girls gave me a stank face, the other one i guess had common sense and knew i wasn't waving at her.