Chaper 3| Suicide Letter

May 13 2020
1:47 pm
Grace Memorial Hospital

Senai Marie Brown

I open my eyes to a bright light closing them back immediately,feeling pain all over my body.

After silently crying for a while I open my eyes and realized I was in the hospital.  I had a brace on my wrist.

And pressed the call button to let them kno I'm up.

A short brown skin lady with a long light brown lace front came in.

She's really pretty.

" hi I'm nurse Jones it's good to see you up, you brung yourself in late last night. But lucky your injuries aren't that bad you jus have a sprained wrist and some bruses". She said with a comforting smile.

I jus nodded before asking " when can I leave?" .

" you can actually leave now I'm gonna go and print your discharge forms" she said with a slight smile before walking out.

MEANWHILE....

Kymir Cameron Smith | KC | Swish|

" pass the fucking blunt you fuckin perc head" I said to my cousin aubree.

" here bitch" he said passing me the blunt I took a pull before coughing.

That shit punched me in my damn chest shiiiidddd.

" presssshaaaa" I said opening my eyes getting up and falling back down.

FUCK! Stood up to fast.

We finished smoking the blunt before we walked out to my all black Camaro getting in making our way to my cousin Kalani house.

We got out the car walking in seeing my mama and TT London talking like always.

I went up stairs to go talk to kalani then left to go play basketball wit my boys.

AT THE COURTS

"Swish" I said shooting a 3 ending the game dapping up Duce, Ace, and breezy.

" gimme my fucking money niggas idk why y'all always bet knowing y'all can't beat me"

" ayo swish you ever thought you would've stop playin ball?" Duce asked as they walked to the bleachers.

" Nah not really but after everything that happened i realized Ian wanna take ball seriously anyways" I said thinking about these last couple of years.

What tf happened?- ms author

" aye but why my partner for senior project look familiar it feel like I been knew her".

By now Ace and breezy had left so it was jus Kc and duce talking.

" ion kno what's her name?" Duce asked furrowing his eyebrows.

" uhhh shit sum wit a S, seniya senthia, SENAI her name senai"