Epilogue

No Man's Land

Out of the remains of the building blown up earlier, something shuffles beneath some debris before something bursts out from beneath it. Or rather, someone. From beneath the debris emerges a damaged [Y/N], breathing heavily as he had just escaped death. He looks around, seeing the destroyed building pieces around him... and then it starts to rain. He looks up to feel drops of water pour down on his skin, making him force himself to his feet.

Red Hood: "We need to kill Robin... and his stupid Titans."

[Y/N]'s mouth moved, but he wasn't the one speaking. He wasn't in control, as shown as one of his eyes were more green than the other.

[Y/N]: "N-no... I can't kill him. He's my brother..."

[Y/N] said, seemingly back in control.

Red Hood: "He left us! He's no brother."

[Y/N] stayed silent for a few moments before shaking his head. He then looks around, searching for a place to escape the rain. He runs to the side, his hand still bleeding from his gun exploding in his grip as he runs around. He soon finds an empty cardboard box, hesitating to get inside before he eventually does. He crawls inside the brown box and lies down inside, curling himself up into a ball to conserve body heat as he tries to sleep. He struggles to do so, seemingly arguing with himself. But he soon is able to, Raven's words echoing in his mind as he drifts to sleep.

"... you just want affection, don't you?"

_________________________________________

And that concludes "Teen Titans: Under The Red Hood"! But don't worry people, this ain't the end. There will be a sequel! And hopefully soon. So, I hope you all enjoyed this story and get yourselves ready for the next one! Peace out!