All New Problems

Titans Tower

The next day at Titans Tower, Robin is seen at the main computer typing away as he looks at the screen. The other Titans are seen right behind him.

Robin: "I found some intel on this new Hood. Got it from a snitch."

Robin says as he brings up a video showing the new Red Hood running across a rooftop. Then the video pauses, the view magnifying on the Red Hood.

Robin: "He says he's been making some serious moves. Almost as serious as the moves Black Mask made when he arrived here."

Cyborg: "The Red Hood."

Robin: "Maybe. He looks a lot like him."

Raven: "But this one is different."

Robin: "Several criminals have used the same persona."

Beast Boy: "But only one with particular interest, huh?"

Beast Boy asks, smirking at Robin who glares at him which makes the green teen back off.

Raven: "Isn't he locked up?"

Robin: "Yeah, but this guy doesn't fit the regular MO. There's been a heavy uptake in trafficking, but crime has gone down."

Starfire: "Is that not a good thing?"

Robin: "It is. That's why it bugs me so much. I spent all not trying to figure out who this guy is."

Beast Boy: "Dude, did you get any sleep at all?"

Robin: "Of course. Three hours."

The Titans sweatdrop at their leader's calmness when he spoke about how long he had slept.

Cyborg: "Maybe we should go pay him a visit."

Robin stays silent at this. Visit him? The only times he wants to see him is when he puts him back behind bars. Nothing else, nowhere else.

Raven: "We know how you feel about him, Robin, but the only way we can know if he isn't behind this is if we go talk to him."

Robin looked at Raven. She was right... no matter how hard he wanted to not admit it.

Robin: "Fine. Looks like we're visiting the Joker."

Arkham Asylum

Via the Titan Jet, the Teen Titans made their way to Arkham Asylum in Gotham City. Inside one of the interrogation rooms in the prison, Robin stood alone with the Joker. Why? Because he wanted to be alone with him. He wanted to be the one to get the answers this time.

Joker: "So... you look good. Been working out? You could probably use a little sun. You're pale. Then again, who am I to talk? AHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

The Joker's laugh brought anger into Robin's mind. Oh, how he wanted to shut him up. But he had to stay calm.

He places a picture of the Red Hood on the table in front of the Joker, making the madman look at the picture.

Robin: "He's calling himself the Red Hood. What do you know about it?"

Joker: "That he has horrible taste. When I wore that name, it was classy. More flashy matordee than motorcycle fetish. Ugh, kids these days."

Robin: "If you're behind this in any way, I will find out."

Joker: "Oh, you're so much less fun now. What? Miss your baby brother?"

This makes Robin snap. He grabs the Joker by his straight jacket and throws him into the door, making the Joker grunt as he falls to the floor. Robin then picks the Joker back up and holds him up by his neck. The Joker seems to struggle, only to smile at Robin.