Secrets Revealed

Black Mask's New Office, Jump City

Black Mask: "What?! Are you telling me that scumbag stole my guns?! AGAIN?!"

The Black Mask asks his secretary angrily as he sits in his chair behind his desk.

Woman: "No, sir. He destroyed them. Blew up the truck, the drivers..."

Black Mask: "Dammit. Of all the... DAMMIT!"

The Black Mask shouts as he stands from his chair.

Woman: "Previously he was just inlisting anyone under our province to come work for him. Now he just seems to be... killing them."

Black Mask: "Oh, so we got a Batman in Jump City, now? One who doesn't mind the blood?"

Woman: "No, sir. He's no Batman. He's still taking huge cuts from off the streets. But now he's eliminating the competition. He's coming after you."

The Black Mask's eyes widen at this as he stands all the way up, and a man clears his throat which makes his boss look at him. Then, with a mighty heave, he grabs his desk and throws it away from him.

Black Mask: "You wanna tell me why this guy ain't dead?!"

Woman: "We're trying. We sent the Fearsome Hand of Four."

The Black Mask goes up to one of his men as his secretary says this and punches him to the ground.

Black Mask: "Four? Guess they're gonna need a new name."

He punches the next guy in the gut, making him fall to the floor.

Black Mask: "Why hasn't the Teen Titans taken care of him, yet?"

Woman: "Maybe they don't want to. Perhaps they're letting you and the Red Hood war it out. They could be waiting--"

Black Mask: "--to take on the winner?" *punches another man* "WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS?! A TENNIS TOURNAMENT?!"

The Black Mask asks as he punches the final man to the ground in rage.

Woman: "I'm just saying."

Black Mask: "You're an idiot!"

The crime boss says as he walks past his secretary.

Black Mask: "And you don't know those punk brats. They're not just letting this lunatic run wild. They can't catch him either! Or... it's something else."

The Black Mask looks out his extremely large window.

Black Mask: "Can't you feel it? We're stuck in the damn crossfire!"

The Black Mask looks off to the side, only to notice a red dot appear on his chest. He watches it rise on his body as he looks outside to see the Red Hood on a nearby rooftop, an RPG in his hands as he waves at the criminal.

 He watches it rise on his body as he looks outside to see the Red Hood on a nearby rooftop, an RPG in his hands as he waves at the criminal