Visit to her grandma

{Disclaimer}
The name, places, people's storyline are either made up or inspired by Drama-Vincenzo, this is taken for writing purposes, don't think it's real or serious. Enjoy reading

Every year Vincenzo and Veronica visit Vincenzo's mother on her death anniversary. She never saw her grandma in person and neither did she get to hear much from her father as he was separated from his mother when he was 8 years old and didn't get to spend much time with her once he reunited with her either because days after she lost her life. Veronica doesn't seem to bring up her late grandma's topic in front of her father as she understands, talking about her upsets him. After the visit, they go to an old age home that Vincenzo made to help old people who are abandoned by their families need shelter.

[On the way back home]

Veronica- It feels so good to visit grandma and the old age home every year.

Vincenzo- I am glad you enjoy spending time there.

Veronica- should we go there more often?

Vincenzo- I don't think I can visit more often, it makes me sad. Seeing all these people.....who hope to go to their actual homes one day, meet their families. This reminds me of my mother, one day when I took her for a walk after ages she told me how much she missed her son and how badly she wanted to meet him. But I couldn't even get the chance to tell her that I was her son and I missed her too.

Veronica held her dad's hand and comforted him and said. "I am sure she is watching you from the sky and she must be so happy that you did so well on your own all these years and you visit her every year, spend time with her and you love and miss her so much".

[They both looked at each other and gave a comforting smile]

Vincenzo- oh I just remembered you have school in 30 minutes right?. let's go I will drop you, we are anyways close to the school.

veronica- AH APPA!

Vincenzo- Wae?!

Veronica- I am sorry that was loud. I was saying how about I stay with you today, you are so sad and you have so much inside you how about I listen to you and you can feel good from inside?

Vincenzo- look at you taking advantage of your father's emotions and trying to skip school.

veronica- Ah app, I am trying to give you EMOTIONAL SUPPORT you know?

Vincenzo- No I don't

Veronica- the app I don't want to go to school today.

Vincenzo- okay how about we go to a Chinese restaurant and eat something tasty? Ok, let me call your mother to join us?

Veronica- yes!

[Calling chayoung]
Vincenzo- where are you? Veronica wants to skip school and go to a Chinese restaurant do you want to join us?

Vincenzo- How about you tell her this?

[Phone on speaker]

Chayoung- YEAH! VERONICA HOW DARE YOU SKIP SCHOOL? GO TO SCHOOL OTHERWISE, I WILL BREAK YOUR LEGS AND PUT IT IN BOTH HANDS.

[Call disconnected]

Vincenzo- do you want to-......

Veronica- Drop me at school

Vincenzo- Sorry I didn't hear you?

Veronica- Ah APPA DROP ME TO SCHOOL!

Veronica- I hate school...

Vincenzo- Wae? isn't it fun?

Veronica- No, like I have no friends except Lisa and she is always in the library studying so I have to sit at the lunch alone, play alone and no one sit next to me because they think because my father is rich and I live in a mansion looking house, I am a brat and also there is a rumor that I am a mafia's daughter and if they mess with me you might kill them and so they are scared of me.

Veronica- What is so funny appa?!

Vincenzo- Who spread such rumors?

Veronica- Remember I brought a few classmates on my last birthday, they took a house tour and saw your wall of Italian gun collection. they thought it was fake and they were mocking your Guards and one of them shot a bullet at a glass vase to scare them away and the next day they started the rumors at school.

Vincenzo- That's awesome, I am glad no one will mess with you now.

Veronica- stop laughing!

[Thank you for reading till the end please vote and leave a comment if you enjoy this. There are more interesting chapters left^_^]