Chapter 6

Last unfinished Chapter

Dinner was served.

Marinette took her seat and Adrien say in front of her while Gabriel sat at the very end of the table close to the two. Platters of food were set right in their faces when they hear some grumbling sounds coming from the recliner near the table.

"What the hell am I doing here"?

" Ooh, Felix, you're awake. Come and join us for dinner. You were out for a few hours".

"And exactly, why"?

" I'll remind you after dinner".

"Okay".

Everyone ate their foods and started up some conversation on fashion. Marinette was the founder of MDC Fashion. Felix was the CEO of GDV Fashion. And Gabriel was founder of Gabriel's Fashion, while Adrien was the new CEO.

So all of them were a part of the world of fashion. And they were all very close. Even if Felix didn't admit. He cared about this small family he had. His mother was in the hospital due to her mental health. And his father was gone. Marinette lived alone because her parents believed the liar instead of her. And Marinette decided to never forgive them.

And the Agreste's only healed using the help from their close one's. Gabriel was no longer Hawkmoth but Ladybug never saw his identity. She didn't want to know. She just snatched it off and looked away. She told him everything was ok. But what he was doing was a big error. She helped him change but never looked his way. She also received the peacock brooch and left. Chat Noir kept his miraculous and he promised her he'd never ask for her identity.

He understood he couldn't know about her now, due to having guardianship over the miraculous and that it could be extremely dangerous if she told him.

And everything was going just great. And this time, their Lord (me of course) gave them a great dinner and night.

In the Wayne manor

Dinner was quite boring. Everyone realized they actually enjoyed Marinette talking about clothes and fabrics. They never thought it could hurt so much letting go. But they had to. All because of some snobs. And Tim broke the silence.

"Anyone wanna tell me some fashion jokes because I'm bored. And Marinette was always there to make me laugh at stupid jokes".

Alfred looked at him and tried his best to make Tim laugh.

"Why do models always smile during lightning storms"?

" I dunno".

"They think their pictures are being taken" Alfred started sarcastically laughing and had on a very forced smile.

Tim just instantly fell of his chair asleep.

"Alfred, you killed the boy with the worst excuse for a joke"! Jason quickly got of his chair and slapped Tim awake.

" Ow, what was that for"?

"You fell off your chair because of Alfred's lame joke".

" Oh, that".

"Masters Tim and Jason, I was trying my best to please you. So don't complain because you yourself master Jason, cannot compete with me".

Bruce just stared at his boys. 'why couldn't I have normal children'. Was all he thought. He finished his meal and excused himself.

He entered the Batcave and sat right In from if the computer screen. He set his hands on the keyboard and signed in. And once he was in, he types a name.
Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

Millions of results showed up. He never once bothered thinking about searching her files. He just thought as long as Damian was happy, everything was all right. And once he saw the many things that appeared under her name, he didn't know what to do.

Bruce's pov

The things that mostly appeared under Marinette's name were images of the the blonde girl and a weird other girl with a scary face and sausages. And many other things appeared about her appeared. There was even a site about her called: First words that come to mind when you hear Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

I clicked on it and there was a variety of words. And it was all categorized in years. Must've been a survey of some sort because they had ages 1-19.

1. Adorable, tiny, baby, blueberry,
2. Cute, smiles, hugs, fun
3. Smart, Tom, Sabine,
4. Giggles, loving,
5. Honey, muffin, cupcake, playful
6. Adventurous, comedian
7. Daddy's girl, baker
8. Mommy's girl, martial artist,
9. Funny, caring,
10. Dupain-Cheng,
11. Intelligent, trustworthy, fragile
12. Shy, pink, dreams, fashion
13. Bubbly, Mari, sugar, brave
14. Adrienette, beautiful, Two faced, hatred
15. Bully, mean, ugly, blood
16. Hurtful, criminal, cruel, hoe
17. Asshole, bitch, shit, slut
18. Pale, hurting, sad, lonely
19. Broken, depressed, happy, loving