Chapter 1

It was just an ordinary day in the manor when Damian was ready to go to work. Just like any other day. He took his morning shower and put on his expensive suit. He left his room and left.

It was just an ordinary day in Paris when Marinette decided it was time to go finish her last day of her trip. She took her morning shower and applied some formal wear. She put her hair up in a nice bun and put a very small amount of make-up. She looked good for her last meeting.

She was getting married in two days but she had to put her work first. Her wedding dress was already handcrafted by her and veil was crafted by Gabriel himself. The man has ties with the young designer and he's glad he didn't just make her his. Or that would have taken him down easily. As in, designer for Gabriel's fashion. And working together was better. Both overlapping each other's pieces.

Marinette entered her car and drove off to her industry. She walked in like the great woman she has become and entered the meeting room.

Damian entered his car and drove off to Wayne Enterprise. He was now the CEO of the place and it wasn't so bad in his opinion. He made it up to his office and started signing papers and reading reports.

He asked for a coffee and the youngest of his older brothers decided to bring him a cup.

"I added a red bull in there". He smiled. Damian just groaned but accepted it. He shooed his brother away and got back to his business.

Everyone that was listed to attend the meeting attended and Marinette got up and presented. She spoke of her recent years and the pattern of her bonds. She asked the audience what they noticed. And most said they had blue eyes.

Marinette looked closer and realized it was very true. But sadly, that was not the answer she was looking for. She called on other participants but none of the responses were correct.

"Each of the people I have signed contracts with are people that would be worthy of taking over the industry. Have you ever noticed their work? Their attitudes? Their reactions of being turned down? They are all very worthy of taking over the industry. We sign contracts with people that we want as the face of our industry. I can't be the face. And neither can any of you, sadly. But that is why we are looking for people like them. People who care deeply for their careers and will do anything to make it perfect. I am a perfectionist. But I myself, am not perfect. But having people like them can change our company by a lot. And I want everyone in this room to tell me something you have appreciated from the people we have tied with. Except, for Gabriel. He's only different with me around for reasons I don't know about. But don't include him".

Everyone wrote down things about the people and each shared something. Marinette smiled and soon, they changed the topic.

Damian was pretty bored after an hour of looking through his financial status in the market when Jon decided to enter as a distraction.

" Hi Dami! How has your day been so far"?

"Pretty boring for only an hour into work. What about you? What brings you here"?

" Well, I have had such a wonderful morning"!

"As always". Muttered Damian.

" And, I'm here because I was told, to tell you, to jump out of the window"!

Damian quickly sat up straight and showed a face of extreme shock.

"And who in there right mind said THAT" !?

"Well, this morning, I woke up with a text from Marinette. And of course, she texted me a good morning. You know what! I'll show you"! Jon pulled out his phone and showed him the texts.

Mari: Good morning Jon! Can you tell Damian to jump out of a window?

Jon: Yes! Which one though?

Mari: The one in WE. The one in his office.

Jon: Ok. And what If he asks about it?

Mari: Then tell him I won't show up to our wedding.

Jon: Ok

" You see. You have to jump out the window or she'll flake on your wedding ".

" AND WHAT IF I DIE"!?

"Then that's on you. I'm just kidding, I'll save you".

" Fine. I'll jump. Only because I love her".

Damian opened up his humongous window and all the air hit him. He looked down and saw nothing but a very small sidewalk. He was like one thousand feet high. Maybe more. But he just jumped and Jon laughed. He recorded the whole scene and was still recording.

Damian was so close to the ground and actually hit it.

But he then bounced back up. Dick, Jason and Tim were laughing so hard at the young Wayne but he just glared. He thought he could have died!? And the sidewalk was supposed to be made of concrete. But it looked like a very, very soft trampoline thing. But what if he didn't land were he was supposed to. He had so many thoughts. But he stopped and looked up. He saw no one but his brothers. But he then saw Jason with his phone out and talking. That is, until he recognized the voice.

Marinette.

Damian marched towards Jason with a scary expression and snatched his phone. He saw Marinette's face and heard a lot of sound in the background. Marinette quickly looked away and started yelling at the people to undress somewhere else when she turned to the screen again.

"Damian! I saw the video Jon sent me and the live footage Jason showed me. Didn't think you'd actually do it though. Didn't you at least think about dying? I mean, you fell exactly on the only spot where that bouncy thing was placed. If I were you, I'd risk my marriage" she laughed.

" Well, I would do anything in this world just to get married to you. Even death would have to do".

"Very well then. I have to go check my male models. But I'll be back tonight. I love you and hand me back to Jason. I wasn't done talking to him".

" No". And he hung up.

"NOOOOOOOO. BRAT, I WAS STILL TALKING TO HER"!!! Screamed Jason.

" Well not anymore". Damian returned his phone back and it soon rang again. And Jason happily answered to be met with Marinette.

"at least he doesn't KNOW about our NIGHTLY CALLS"! Said Jason who wanted to really piss off the young Wayne with true facts. Then Marinette replied.

"Yeah, we wouldn't want a JEALOUS FIANCE running loose NOW WOULD WE JAYJAY"! She giggled and the three older brothers laughed while Damian decided to return to his office.

He really missed Marinette. She's been gone for almost a week and he already missed her. He quickly went to his office again and thought about his life so far. It was pretty boring. And there was like no intimacy whatsoever. Well the last time they did the dirty was about a month ago. And Damian was starting to feel bored. Marinette didn't want to anymore and he just couldn't take it anymore. His love life was boring.