Chapter 5

Damian quickly went to work and did as much as possible. He didn't want to remember the last thing Claude said on the phone. He couldn't get those words out of his head. And he also couldn't get the other words he said out. The part where Marinette said she thought he really changed. But realized it was just a fantasy she wished to live.

Damian couldn't take it anymore. He started throwing papers everywhere. He swiped everything off his desk. And he started yelling again.

Jon randomly came in and saw his friend filled with pure rage.

"Damian, please calm down".

" I CAN'T. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I JUST HEARD? MARINETTE SPENT THE NIGHT WITH A FUCKING SUPERHERO. AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT I FEEL? I FEEL BROKEN. BUT NOT THAT TYPE FOR WEAKLINGS. I FEEL THE RAGE OF DEMON. SO YOU BETTER GET AWAY FROM ME KENT OR I'LL KILL YOU RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW"!

Jon left and saw the stupid sausage girl.

"You're fired. The boss just said so. So I suggest you leave".

" WHAT!? but I'm his girlfriend. And he can't possibly fire his beloved"!

"Then I suggest you go ask him for an explanation" . He smirked and she hugged and entered his office.

"It'll be a miracle if she comes out alive". Muttered Jon.

Back in Paris, Marinette was happy her kitty was Adrien this entire time. She hugged him and he hugged her back. The two were now more happy and comfortable with each other.

" Adrien, I have to go to work now. I'll see you later. And you probably have work to do as well. So we should get ready and go".

"Ok". Was all he said.

They both took turns in the shower and dressed. They both left super happy and took different routes to their work.

Marinette skipped down the wonderful streets of Paris when she noticed everyone start cursing about something. Marinette had no idea what was going on, but she knew it wasn't good. She entered her industry and cheerfully greater everyone like she was known to. And everyone returned worried smiles.

She was still confused but she just had to keep thinking on the end of her brain. Where all the happiness existed. She saw about a billion papers on her desk and she set off to read and sign. Write some letters, and update measurements.

She was happy.

But it didn't last. Her Secretary gave her a magazine to read with the heading turned around.

" read this when I exit your office please".

"Don't worry, I will".

She left Marinette's alone and turned the magazine around only to state wide eyed at the heading.

The fashion designer Damian Wayne was going to marry was just another gold digger. Her friend clearly stated " she was expecting to much from a person like you"

And we all know that only means she wanted his money because he was rich.

Marinette pulled out a large knife and threw it at her door. Most of its blade went past the door and she started yelling. She started cursing every single stupid thing that has happened in her life. Now they started talking shit about her and this was all going too far. She put away all the papers she was going to need later on and left everything that was worthless on her desk.

She started throwing everything around and got a call. She didn't answer but the phone decided to go against her and answer.

Marinette kept on cursing at everything. All her accomplishments and everything eles. She screamed about how much she hates Lila. Her envy on Chloe and all the people that were against her. She was not going to keep anything in anymore. Hawkmoth was defeated and she could do all she wanted. If he still existed, she's be his greatest akuma out of them all.