Chapter 4

Marinette arrived after some hours and she was still a bit sad. The people in the jet told her they'd take her things home and she accepted. She told them she was going to take a walk so they shouldn't expect her.

Marinette left the landing site and walked around Paris' lit up streets. The moon was going to be completely full tomorrow but it looked good today. She walked down some streets and was having such a great time trying to distract herself when she heard some kind of sound coming from above the roofs. And that's when she saw the silhouette. And he landed right in front of her.

"Princess? Is that you"?

" Chat"?

"Yeah! It's ME. And it's YOU! What are you doing here" ?

"Oh, you know. Just walking down the streets after breaking up with my fiance".

" Wait. Marinette, did all of this happen today"?

"Yeah. Don't feel bad for me. I'm guessing it was a long time thing. And I just realized he was a playboy" .

"Oh, Marinette. Let me walk you home. I don't think your stable enough. You look sad. Your eyes tell me more than your expressions so let's go. Where do you live"?

And that's how the two started.

...

They arrived at Marinette's place and everything was where it belonged. The people left and the maids greeted Marinette and were a bit shocked seeing the superhero, but didn't question it. It wasn't their business anyways.

Marinette dragged Chat up to her bedroom and made him take a seat on her bed. She took a seat on her desk chair and focused on some designs.

" It all happened today Chat. The entire world practically saw it. It's all over the news. And the only reason I found out, was because Claude showed me. You know, my partner in Gotham "?

" Yeah, I know him. You always talk about him when your here in France. He's great hearing from you".

"Oh, he is. He takes care of almost anything. But that is all thanks to Allegra. She really changed him. He used to be a pain in the ass before. And Allan helps me remember all my dates to certain things. Those three made everything go smooth. And they are all great. They remind me of you".

" Really"?

"Well yeah! You would always help me during my hardest times. My depression. My losses. My rejections. All bad things that have happened to me, you would always be there. And even to today. I'm sure you have a partner or you're married by now if I'm correct" .

"Actually, Marinette, I'm still single. And, I haven't found anyone interesting yet".

" Oh, well, maybe you should get out more. Find someone that actually naked you happy. Just, don't include me. Okay"?

"Yeah, don't worry. And, I think I might be gay if I think about it now. And, in my civilian form, it might be a little hard to actually find someone, because of my social status and that stuff".

" Well, let's hope you find someone and be happy".

"Yeah".

Chat Noir heard a little notification sound coming from his baton and he checked it. It was Nadja Chammack earlier talking about some celebrity gossip when the two girls are showed. And the video clip of the incident.

" We may never know what famous fashion designer Damian Wayne was going to marry due to the fact he's been caught cheating. Guess all the girls out there that want a chance with Gotham city's most popular heartthrob might get a chance since he's our newest playboy "!