Chapter 3

Marinette was just about to leave her office for her lunch when Claude barges through the door and slams two magazines in front of her with a worried expression. She doesn't look at them and just stares at him.

"What's this if I may ask"?

" I suggest you look at them and please don't pass out or kill me".

"Ok".

Marinette looked down and Claude waited for a reaction. And he got one. A tear fell down and then came another. Many years came after and Claude went up to hug her. She latched onto him and cried.

" Marinette, please don't cry. It hurts seeing you like this".

"He's cheating on me. He's having an affair with the one person that once ruined my life. And then with the brattiest person in this world. I thought I was doing good. And, he did say I lacked in intimacy, but I was going to tell him why on our wedding".

" Wait, your pregnant "!?

" Yep. A month actually. I was planning on announcing it during our wedding but that won't happen anymore. The wedding will be cancelled. No wedding. I want you to cancel it. Cancel the place. Tell all people about this. Tell the decorators to not do anything. They'll get a refund.

The point is, cancel EVERYTHING ".

" Right away. But, what if anyone asks"?

"Just tell them were not together anymore. I'm sure everyone has seen all of this".

" yeah, you haven't seen the video though"

"What video"? She said with a small crack in her voice.

" this video".

Claude showed her the video and she couldn't take it anymore. She took her phone out and called Alfred.

The entire Batfam had no idea of what has happened. And Marinette was glad.

"Hey Alfred" ?

"Yes miss Marinette" ?

"Please clear everything from my shared bedroom. I'm moving out. I don't want a single thing there anymore. And please don't ask questions. The wedding is cancelled Alfred. And I'm sure you know why since you know it all".

" Yes Marinette. And I'm very sorry".

"Its ok Alfred. It's not your fault. Call me back when everything is all set. I'll come by one last time".

" Alright miss".

Marinette hung up and Claude have her a hug while taking her down to the lobby. He put her into his car and drove her to the manor. The two entered and there was nobody there in the first floor at least.

Marinette led Claude to the kitchen and the two sat down near the kitchen island. They talked about her plan and Marinette booked a flight back to Paris. Alfred soon came down and saw the two.

"Miss Marinette, your luggage is ready".

" Thank you Alfred". Marinette took off her promise ring and handed it to Alfred.

"Please give it back to Damian. I'll miss you very much Alfred. And I hope you know, that you were my favorite person besides Jason. Thank you for everything and now I'll be on my way".

Alfred nodded and Claude and Marinette both headed out with many suitcases and bags and everything. They entered his car once again and they arrived to her private jet.

They set everything there and Claude brought Marinette's other car and also put it inside the jet. The jet itself could hold up to four more cars.

" Claude, your in charge of everything that happens here. Allan and Allegra will also update you on other proposals and new projects. But we'll still keep in touch. Don't worry about that. Now, I have to go and I'll miss you. And please, don't kill anyone. I know what goes through your mind sometimes ".

" Okay. And, I'll miss you as well. And please be careful. Your baby must be very happy when it's born. And please either come and visit, or at least send me some pictures. I have to SEE"

"Okay, you'll see. I'll show you and the gang my progress while on maternity. Okay"?

" Yes. Now, you should go because it will be night time when you arrive. And I hope you already have a place to be at".

"Oh, I do. I have a house by my uncle Gabriel's house. So don't worry. And if I didn't, I'd just move in with him".

" Oh, okay. See you till next time "!

" see you some other time".

Marinette entered her jet and it took off to Paris. Claude saw it leave and he realized he had Marinette's phone somehow. And he thought she wanted to start new, so it made sense.

Claude went home and called his other two friends.

It was 7:00P.m. And was time to go home for Damian. Tomorrow was the wedding but he remembered the earlier events today. He hoped no one saw and he decided to keep quiet. He was not going to tell his fiance about it or she would break.

He drove home and soon arrived. It was dinner time so he came at the perfect time. Damian entered and he saw everyone seated except, for Marinette. Where was she? He thought.

Alfred started serving everyone but left Marinette's spot empty. As if, she never existed in the first place. But luckily, Jason broke the silence or Damian was going to go insane.

"Alfred? Where's Marinette? She's always here and always helps you serve the food. Why isn't she here"?

Alfred looked a little sad but fixed his facial expression.

" Perhaps master Damian would like to explain for he should know where she is". Alfred eyes Damian and Damian didn't know what to say.

"What"? He said.

" Master Damian, this is for you. Perhaps this will answer the question Jason has just asked.

Alfred pulled out the ring and handed it to Damian. The entire family saw it and they gasped. But Jason had to be the one that has to start.

"Brat? What the hell did you do because she wouldn't give up on you unless you cheated. Getting married to YOU was her biggest dream ever since she fell for you. So you better have a good explanation" .

Damian was about to respond when a song was heard coming from everyone's phone.

Everyone but Damian opened and they all saw the scene. They saw Damian. They saw his secretary. Lila Rossi. And they saw the other picture with none other than Chloe Bourgeois.

"YOU FUCKING BRAT! I'M GOING TO END YOUR FUCKING LIFE FOR HURTING MY MARI . AND I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF I FUCKING BREAK THE NO KILLING RULE. YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE. EVEN ACTUAL SHIT WOULD TAKE BETTER CARE OF HER AND NOT CHEAT"!!!

Jason got out of his seat and ran upstairs. Damian just looked at the ring in his palm and thought about the most recent events.

" What have you done Damian. The poor girl must be suffering".

Damian decided he had enough of his families thoughts and went up to his bedroom. He entered and it was practically empty. Her couldn't believe it. And when he got ready for bed, the sheets didn't have any of her scent left. Her pillow was replaced with a new one and even the mattress was changed.

There was no more trace of Marinette except for the ring. She was gone.