Finding My Mate [part 6]

It was Sunday afternoon, Nick, Kevin and I were watching tv and chatting. Nick was staying in my dorm room for another week since his roommates girlfriend had decided to stay again, so it was gonna be a little crowed. The boys had instantly got along, acting like they had known each other all their lives. Friday night we had gone bowling and Saturday night we had gone to a local club. It had been a great weekend; I wish Harleigh had been here but she had gone to the beach with some of her friends from high school. She was due back anytime now and I knew as soon as she walked through the door she was gonna flip when she saw Kevin. He was just her type; tall, well built, dirty blond hair, blue eyes and a great personality. This was going to be interesting, I thought with a smile.

Around 4 Harleigh was back. After she put her bags down she took notice to the extra person in the room.

"Who are you?" She asked starring at Kevin.

"Harleigh, this is Kevin, my best friend from home." I told her. "Kevin, this is Harleigh, my roommate and sister from a different mister."

"Nice to met you Harleigh." Kevin said.

"You too, Kevin." She gave me a look that said we would be having a talk later.

"So how 'bout you boys go get us something to eat." I said shooing them out of the room.

As soon as they left Harleigh started her questioning. I told her that we had known each other since we were babies and that he had just got back from being over seas with the Marine Core.

"Why the hell have I never met him in the 3 years we've known each other?"

"Because when he's been on leave it's usually during the summer when we're at home. And if it's not then I usually go home on the weekends he's there."

She nodded obviously thinking of all the weekends I had gone home in past years.

"He's really hot."

"Haha. I thought you'd say that. He's single." I said off handedly.

"Well this week seems a lot brighter now."

I laughed at her. We caught up on our weekends and were just talking about how we need to take a road trip soon when the boys came back with the food. It looked like they had decided on pizza. We stayed up til about 10 when Harleigh said she was tired and ready to go to bed. I wanted to go for a run so after about an hour when I knew she was good and asleep I told the boys that I was gonna drive over to the property I had up here and go running. They wanted to go too so we all left the dorm.

"We can take my car." I said once we were in the parking lot.

"Hell no, we'll take my truck. No way am I cramming myself in your back seat." Kevin said.

"Fine, fine. Whatever."

After getting lost because Kevin was horrible at taking directions we finally made it. I hopped out and ran to the woods to transform into my wolf, then took off without waiting on the boys. I ran around for a long time then finally ended up in the meadow again. It wasn't long before Nick was there with with me.

*'Hey beautiful'* Nick thought to me.

*'Hi.'* I jumped up and tried to tackle him but he dodged it. He nipped at my neck playfully then nuzzled his face in the fur there.

*'Hmmm, i love that my scent is mixed in with yours now. Ugh it turns me on so bad baby.'*

*'Nick, none of that right now. Kevin is out there somewhere and could easily walk right up on us.'*

*'But Tylerrrrrr ..'* Nick whinnied.

*'No, you big baby.'*

*'Fineee. Party pooper.'*

I chuckled at his childishness.

*'I love you Tyler'* Nick said licking my face.

I purred and nugged him to lay down so I could curl up next to him.

*'I love you too Nick.'* I murmured.

*'Ok you two, stop with all the lovely dovey shit.'* Kevin said as he came barreling into the meadow with us. *'So I have to tell yall something, don't get mad at me.'*

*'Whats up'* I ask.

*'So I'm almost 100 percent sure that Harleigh is my mate. I know she doesn't know what we are or anything that being my mate may entail; but I wanna give it a shot with her.'*

*'Holy shit. Thats freaking awesome. My two best friends getting married and having babies together.'* I said jumping around like a little puppy who just got a treat.

*'Slow down there and take a step back. Marriage and babies is getting ahead of ourselves here, don't you think?! For now I think I'm just gonna ask her out, see how she feels about me, if things go well then I'll tell what I am and go from there. She could still reject me once she finds out that I'm a werewolf.'*

*'She won't reject you.'* At least I hope she won't I thought to myself. *'But your right I am getting a bit ahead of myself.'*

Nick had been quite the whole time Kevin and I were talking. I looked over at him, he looked deep in thought. I nugged him getting his attention *'Whats up?'*

*'If you hurt her man I'll kill you.'* Nick said looking dead at Kevin.

*'I wont dude. Promise.'* They nodded their big wolfy heads stating they understood one another.

After that we decided it was getting really late and should head back to the dorm and get some sleep.

----*Nick

As the week progressed on Kevin and Harleigh got to know each other better, they went out on a date Wednesday night. Leaving Tyler and I alone in the dorm but we both had such a heavy work load this week, that we both wanted to get that over with as soon as possible so we could have some us time. By 9 we were both finished with the biggest part of it. Time for some fun, I thought to myself.
I pulled Tyler into my lab so she was straddling me and kissed her hard on the mouth. By the time I pulled back we were both a bit breathless, I could smell her arousal and it just made me want her even more. I tore her shirt and bra off. Watching as her breast fell out of it and then cupping them in my hands. She moaned and smashed her lips back to mine. I felt her hands lifting up my shirt to pull it off, that was the only reason I broke the kiss, I wanted to feel her skin rubbing up on mine. Before long we were only in our underwear, I was rubbing her through her panties feeling her warm juices dampen them, and her hand was on my hard shaft stroking me. I felt like I was forgetting something but all I could think about was getting inside her, now.

After an couple hours or so of going at it like rabbits I pulled Tyler into my side, she was still breathing hard from that last go and so was I. -God I loved this girl so much- I thought. Tyler's breathing started to deepen and I knew she was almost asleep.
"I love you Nick." She mumbled out.
Brushing my lips to hers I told her I loved her too. And I did, more than I thought was ever possible.

so i just realized i never said how old nick is ..he's 22, this is his last year of college. anyway hope yall like this chapter. i think its still a little short but i wrote it on my blackberry this time and it looked way longer. anyway ..hoping to have another chapter up by the end of the week so we will see. let me know what you think.

love -m