Chapter Fifteen: Protective

Disclaimer: everything but Beverly and her family belong to Stephanie Meyer.

$&@&&@$&@$

I followed her inside a ballet studio. It was dark and dusty. I stood behind a wall and saw James near Bella. Then, I saw her spray something in his eyes. It was pepper spray. Bella tried to run but, James caught by the throat. He tossed her and she hit her head against a table.

"BELLA," I yelled and ran towards her. James came in front of me and threw me against the mirror. The mirror broke upon impact and I fell onto the floor. I felt so much pain on my back. I knew that I was impaled by the shattered mirror pieces. "Beverly!" I heard Bella call out.

I was in so much pain that I started to whimper. I took out a few shards. They were in so deep. I opened my eyes to see Edward trying to save Bella but, James got in their way. Bella tumbled into a pile of mirror shards. James bit her on the wrist and Edward pulled him away.

Soon Jasper and the others came for us. Emmet hanged onto James, while Jasper ripped the floor boards to make a fire. Alice ripped James head off and threw his body into the fire. Edwards was with Bella trying to save her life. Carlisle was there to help him.

I saw Jasper coming towards me. He knelt down and pulled me into his arms. "Darlin', stay with me," he said. He was trying to be very careful about my injuries. I nodded my head the best I could. My vision was going blurry.

Emmet started to walk towards us but, Jasper started to his at him. "Emmet don't get to close," I heard Carlisle said. Carlisle slowly came towards us. "Its okay Jasper, I'm here to try to help your mate," he said. Soon, he was next to us. He was checking my injuries. "She is losing blood and she needs to get to the hospital," he said. Then I blacked out.

I woke up in a hospital. Jasper, Rosalie, and Esme were in the room. Jasper hand his hand on mine. "You're awake darlin'," he said and kissed me on the forehead. "Where am I?" I asked. "You are at the hospital," he said. I nodded my head. He told me that I had lost alot of blood. Surprisingly, I woke up early than expected. Everyone was happy that Bella and I were alright.