Chapter Eight: Christmas With Him

Disclaimer: everything but Beverly and her family belong to Stephanie Meyer.

$&@&&@$&@$

It was Christmas. I was in my room figuring out what to wear. I decided on some pink sweater, dark blue jeans and my brown boots. I put my hair in a braid. I looked my self in front of a mirror. "This should look okay enough," I told myself.

I heard the door bell ring. I quickly got my bag and made my way to the door. I opened the door to see Jasper there. "Hello Jasper," I said with a smile. "Hello little lady," he said in a drawl. He gave me a kiss on the temple. He took my bag and we head to the car.

He opened the door for me and I stepped inside to my seat. He buckled my seatbelt for me and closed the door. He walked around his car and went into the driver seat. He put my bag in the back of the car. He turned the engine on and we drove off.

I wasn't very nervous this time, but I was still nervous. "I love the book you got me," I heard. I turned to him. "I'm glad to hear it," I said to him. He gave me a quick smile. "My family loved their present. You didn't have to get us anything. They appreciate the thought that you put into them," he said. I nodded my head.

He took my hand and rubbed it a bit. I knew that he was calming me down. I looked at him and gave him a smile. "You always seem to calm me down. Its nice. Thank you," I said to him. He nodded with a smile. "You're welcome," he said.

We made it to the house. He made opened the door to my side of the car. I grabbed my bag from the back seat and took his hand. He pulled me out of the car and closed the door. We walked up the stairs with our hands intwined. He opened the door of the house for me and I walked inside.

It was a nice with the Christmas decoration. Jasper helped me take my coat off and laid it on a chair near the door. We walked up to the living room to see everyone gathered there. Alice turned and saw us. She came over to me and gave me a hug.

"I am so happy that you are here," she said as she pulled back from the hug. I gave her a smile. "I am happy that your family even invite me to spend Christmas with you all," I said with smile. She took my hand and pulled me to the family. One by one, They came over and greeted me with open arms. Esme was very motherly when she gave me a hug. I liked her alot.

"We loved your presents," Esme told me with a smile. "You didn't have to get us the gifts," Carlisle told me. I turned to him. "You all did so much to me. This was a way to thanking you for everything," I told him. He nodded his head with a smile.

Alice came with a present. "This is from me to you," she said and gave me the present. I took the present from her. "Open it," she said. I opened the present and opened the box. It was a very beautiful scarf. "Its beautiful," I said in amazement.

Carlisle got me a cell phone. "Oh you didn't have to do this," I told him. "Its ok. I heard from Jasper that you didn't have a phone. Don't worry about the bill," he said. Esme got me two sweaters. Rosalie got me a beautiful hairpin. Emmet got me a mp3. Edward got me a laptop computer. {They really didn't have to do this for me. This is just to much.} At the corner of my eye, I could see Edward smile a bit.

Jasper came to me with his gift for me. I took it and opened the wrappings to see a velvet box. I opened it to reveal a beautiful bracelet. It was gold with gems of amethyst. My favorite gem stone. I looked up to Jasper. "This must cost you alot!" I told him. He shook his head. "Its okay. I wanted to get you this," he said. I felt tears building up in my eyes.

He took the bracelet and clamped onto my wrist. Tears started to fall down from my eyes. Jasper wiped the tears for me. Everyone had been so kind and generous of me. Jasper gave me a hug and I hugged him back. This was too much. "This is too much," I said. I really didn't know how to react to everything.

We pulled apart and I turned to everyone, "Thank you everyone," I told them. They were all smiling even Rosalie. Alice pulled me to the couch and we talked for a while. Everyone wanted to know about me. "How should I start?" I asked them. "Why don't you start where you came from," Emmet said to me. Rosalie gave him a slap to the chest.

"Alright. I was born in Texas, but raised in Tennessee. I was considered the over achiever at my old schools. I skipped a few grades. When I turned ten, my parents were murdered mysteriously. The police wanted to tell me the details about their findings, but I didn't want to know. They told me that once I was ready to face my parent's death, they would allow me access to their personal things. I was to live with my uncle in Texas. He was a drunk. He would drink beer for hours. He wouldn't let me get into the house unless I paid him. I would sell my lunch just to get inside. Sometime, he gets so drunk that he would beat me after when I paid him to go inside the house," I told them.

I saw Jasper shaking a bit. I could see anger in his eyes and his eyes were black. {Isn't his eyes dark shade of gold? They weren't black before. Maybe it's the lighting.} I put a hand on his hand. He calmed down a bit. "It's okay Jasper," I told him. He gave me a strain nod. I turned to everyone.

"School was good but, people bullied me everyday. When I turned fourteen, He kicked me out of the house. I decided to travel up north. It took me three weeks to reach Forks. I am sharing an apartment with a lady. I got a job to pay the rent. I am able to take advance classes at school. Thats it," I said to them.

I could see that they were sad for me. "Please. I don't need sympathy. That is my past," I told them. "I rather focus on the future," I told them. They all nod in agreement. Emmet and Edward started to play video games and Esme was cooking dinner. Carlisle went to his office. Rosalie was helping Esme a bit. Alice was in her room. Jasper and I watch Emmet and Edward playing the video game that I bought them.

It was a nice day so far.

It was dinnertime. Esme made a plate of carbonara and Rosalie made salad for me. I notice that they only made food for me. "Are you guys going to eat?" I asked in a bit of concern. Esme gave me a smile. "We all had a big lunch before you came," she said. I nodded my head. Jasper pulled my chair for me and Esme set the food in front of me.

I took a fork full of the carbonara and ate it. It gave me a flashback.

Flashback.....

7 years old...

Mom set the carbonara in front of me. It was my favorite pasta dish. I put my fork into it and tried to shovel it into my mouth. It was so good. Mom sat next to me with her plate. "How is it sweetie?" she asked. I turned to her. "Its great! I Love it!" I said. She gave me a smile and took a napkin. She proceeded to wipe my face. "Be careful. You have carbonara all over your face," she said.

We both laughed.

End of flashback....

$&@&&@&$&&$&

Hi everyone.

Also, I am working on a Final Fantasy XIII story. Whoever played the game might be interested. It will be a Hope Estheim love story. More info will be said at a later date.

Let me know what u think. happy reading