Disney storys part2

79.I was out in Fantasyland/Hub as the Queen of Hearts (who is pretty much always played by a dude) and there was an Alice and both Tweedles out there with me as well. We were having lots of fun as a unit, with me acting like a prissy princess and making people bow/curtsy to me and kiss my hand etc; and the Tweedles causing general mischief while Alice talked to kids. We were over near the dumbo ride, and there's a small fountain over near the line for the ride that was drained for whatever reason on this day. All of the coins that people throw into were still in the fountain. I guess one of the Tweedles decided they wanted to steal some change, but they're only about 5'5″, and the costume is basically built around a hula hoop to give them the round shape, so when he bent over into the fountain, he fell in and was stuck. I just remember turning around and seeing his feet sticking into the air kicking back and forth out of he fountain. It was amazing.

80.overnight cast member here. Please PLEASE leave your cremated loved ones at home. stop dumping them in Haunted Mansion. They just get vacuumed up and disposed of.

81.Not a cast member, but I witnessed a cast member do this: I was in line at Disney Land California with a group of Japanese teenage tourists were ahead of me in line. I speak Japanese, so I could understand that they were making fun of Americans. They were mostly saying things to the effect of "On TV they seem so cool, but all of these Americans are so fat and ugly." They were laughing and even occasionally pointing at people. I was just staying quiet but then one of the cast members who evidently also spoke Japanese walked up to them and told them in perfect Japanese "You guys should really be careful, most Americans can speak Japanese." They all froze up and looked around at people, many of whom were giving them dirty looks. I nodded at them like I was backing him up, and they were horrified. They all left the line promptly afterward.