Storys from disney part 1

Employ story's

73. (Story from employe)I worked in Tomorrowland attractions at WDW and there were many stories, but one of the craziest was when I noticed a down syndrome child waiting in the back hallway - not a normal place for guests. I figured he was waiting on his party to finish riding. I was bumped out of my position for a break 5-10 minutes later and he was still there. I got him to walk down to the unload area with me figuring his family was probably freaking out about where he was. No one was down there waiting for him. I waited for 15 minutes and realized his family was not on the ride. After calling managers and coordinators conducting a search throughout Tomorrowland we found his family riding Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin. They just left him at Space! I have never been so upset at work. There are so many others but this one always comes to mind.

74.I worked at Club Disney for the brief time it was open. We had codes we used on the radio headsets that were coordinated with character names. For instance, code Baloo meant there was blood that needed to be cleaned up immediately.
One day, I'm taking a stroll around the club to check on things when I spot a small boy about two years old taking a massive dump right in the middle of the play area. He sees me, starts to cry, and runs away with no clothing on the lower half of his body. I get on the radio and can't think of what to say as we hadn't discussed a code for "human feces in the play area and naked kid running around." So I just called, "I have a code Pooh situation in the play area and Piglet's on the loose."

75.I used to be a cast member at the Disney store in my local mall. We were required to greet everyone within 10 seconds of them entering the store.There used to be a game online that kids would play about getting to the back of the store, grabbing a stuffed animal from the" plush mountain" and get back up front before getting greeted. I saw this one teenager run across the store and dove head first in the mountain of stuffed animals... only to quickly find out that they were on risers. He was taken away on a stretcher but ended up being fine. And yes, I greeted him while he was in mid air so he lost the game.

76.I was working in the kitchen at Cinderella's castle when this family of 4 came in for their dinner. About half way through the dinner the husband politely stands up and taps his glass for attention. He announced that his wife of 15 years has been cheating in him for over a year. The entire place stood still in shock. He motioned for his kids paid the waitress and left the wife crying at the table.

77.I was a Disney employee for the summer. My two favorite memories:
Coming out of a bathroom stall and washing my hands next to a half dressed Mary Poppins.
I was sitting with a group of guys by where Mickey and Minnie get dressed. When they came out, the guys started cat-calling Minnie. The guy that was Mickey said, in a perfect Mickey voice, "If you look at my girlfriend again I'm gonna pop ya!"

78.A co-worker of my at Disney World once helped escort Michael Jackson through some employee only areas to avoid the crowds surrounding him.
He got an autograph on a napkin.