Chapter 10: Week Two

Wow, It's almost as if I didn't write this at three in the morning because I couldn't sleep.

. . Monday . . .

       Bruce also explained what was happening to the Justice League. After he almost had some of the members adopt me. They wanted to see the extent of it and decided to host a meet'n'greet at the park. I can't wait to meet them. Tonight they have a meeting and as Ladybird, I get to go. I'm so excited.

         We arrived at the park with my class. Lila was saying "The Justice League has to pretend, to not know me to protect me." Wow, way to cover your sorry carcass. It was hilarious watching the Justice League cover up their shock at seeing Robin with a girl. Then, they had to cover up their excitement about it.

      I seen Wonder Woman first and headed to her. After their speech on the mini setup stage. They stood in different spots for their fans to gather around. "Does Gotham's Angel need a selfie?" Wonder Woman asked me. Of course, someone was recording this. "Yes please," I responded. Diana winked at Damian. I didn't know what she meant by that, but Damian had to hide a blush. It was so much fun, we stopped by all the heroes. They were giving him weird looks. Except for Wonder Woman and Superman.

         I only seen my class once, and watched as the heroes discretely wouldn't let them get a selfie with them. I don't blame them. I later watched the class leave without me, not a phone call or anything. Superman even noticed "Hey Gotham's Angel did your class just leave without you?" He asks. I forced a smile and said "Yep and Damian too. Didn't even bother calling us." Damian then points out "Angel, we got you a new phone number. So they couldn't have called you. Unless Miss B looked up your phone number on your record, we both know she wouldn't do that. I'll call Alfred. See you later Superman." I waved bye.

       We walked around the park for a while and it hit me I now have an idea for a design for our outfits. Soon enough Alfred was there to pick us up and my nose was already red from the cold. I sketched our outfits for the Gala then we snuggled on the couch and watched movies. Till supper time after that, we go to JL headquarters.
. . .

       Now I get to go to JL headquarters this is gonna be fun. I'm so bringing Plagg along with Tikki. I transformed and we were off. We greeted everyone again when we arrived. It was funny watching them tease Batman "Oh god guys he struck again there is another bird!" Green lantern exclaimed. Robin looked disgusted and stated, "He can't adopt my girlfriend." So everyone was shocked except for Kent and Diana.

        I then detransformed to their shock, Diana and Aquaman bowed to Tikki and Plagg. Aquaman looked so scared "Is it true that you sank Atlantis?" he asked Plagg. Plagg laughed before speaking "Please, Atlantis should be the least of your worries. I also destroyed the dinosaurs. I can't believe you humans blamed it on a meteor."

     My hand hit my forehead before I spoke "Plagg behave yourself!" He flew to me and bowed "Of course great guardian." He teased. I let out a huff of air and rolled my eyes at the tiny god. An idea came to me "And I suppose you forgot to mention the lean-" I started but he interrupted me "Hey, I didn't see it. Be nice and just say Pompeii that one was fun."

      I handed Plagg some cheese which made him quiet. Then Robin and I hung out with the Teen Titans and Superboy(Jon) while the adults talked. It was fun I beat whoever wanted to play at  UMS 3. We finally had to go home, but I had fun looks like I already have more friends. I snuck into Damian's room and slept there curled up in his arms.