- 6 -

i still remember every second of that night with you. ever word you said. every word i said. every second of it. i remember rushing home afterwards, your faint scent still on me, the ghost of your lips against mine. i remember being so excited, so ecstatic by your confession, because i had been waiting for so long to say those words to you.

jungkook, you make me feel so special. unlike everyone else, you've never shied away from expressing your love for me.

i believed in perfection, but you jungkook, are the epitome of perfection. no matter how much i think, i'm truly convinced that you are in fact, flawless.

and i think that night proved it all.

i think you know the drill by now: tell me, kookie, do you still remember when i met your family, do you still remember that night under the stars?

Jungkook chuckles lightly, caressing the page as he closes his eyes, allowing the memories to overflow him.

-Flashback-

"I'm nervous." Jimin confessed.

"Don't be." Jungkook replied. "They'll love you, I promise."

"Really?"

"Yes. If you're enough for me, you're enough for them."

"Only "enough"?" Jimin teased.

"You're right. You're much more than "enough": you're everything."

With that, Jungkook bent down, sweeping Jimin into a passionate kiss.

"You're so cheesy." Jimin said, giggling softly as Jungkook let him go, gently cupping his cheek.

"You know you love it." Jungkook retorted.

"And you know that you use these lame comebacks too much."

Jungkook gasped, pretending to be offended as Jimin laughed and took his hand happily.

"Let's go."

_______

"So, you're Kook's boyfriend, right?"

Jimin immediately fell silent, nodding respectfully as Jungkook's sisters looked up and gave him a once-over.

"Aw, he's the one Kookie's always talking about." one of them cooed. "I get why, he's cute."

"Hey, eyes off." Jungkook warned.

"I don't want him anyway. He's not just a twink, he's your twink." she retorts.

"Don't mind them." another girl, presumably the youngest sister said. "Jungkook gets his attitude from Soojin."

"Good to know." Jimin said, stifling a laugh.

"We should probably all introduce ourselves." she continued. "Sorry that we're such a mess. Anyways, I'm Chayeon and despite being the youngest, I'm probably more mature than the rest of these fuckers combined."

"Language." Jungkook reprimanded.

"Don't tell me what to do."

Jimin laughed again, finding it surprisingly enjoyable how...normal they were. They seemed like an actual happy family, who had friendly banter, bickered a lot and loved each other.

"I'm Jimin. Nice to meet you." Jimin greeted, extending his hand, his polite smile replaced with an actual one.

"Minsu." the oldest replied. "Nice to meet you too."