Chapter 24: Money

"I didn't know that she's transgender!!!" China yelled at Turkey.

Turkey huffed, "Why didn't you fucking check?!"

"Because I'm not interested in her in the slightest bit! I just assumed that she looked healthy and cute so I decided to sell her! I'm not lowering the fucking price!! Either buy her or don't, take it or leave it!"

Turkey let out an angry sigh, "No! Im not paying that much for her!!!"

Greece looked at them and watched them argue for a few minutes. She looked at the rope that was tying her hands together and noticed that it was getting loose the more she messed with it. So as the two men argued she was messing with the rope some more trying to get free.

The feathers on China's wings started to ruffle showing that he was getting pissed off. His wings abruptly extended out instinctively so he'd look bigger and more intimidating. This didn't effect Turkey at all so he just continued yelling at China.

Eventually the winged country had enough so he grabbed a scalpel from a small table then threw it at Turkey. The scalpel stabbed the other man in his arm.

"Fuck!! What the hell are you thinking?!" Turkey winced in pain then looked at the handle of the scalpel which was sticking out of his arm. China walked up to him then ripped it out of his arm, "Just give me the money then take the girl and leave." He said, glaring at him.

Turkey flinched when China just carelessly ripped the thing out of his arm and immediately put his hand over his new wound. "Fine..." He got out his wallet then pulled out the amount China had asked for then begrudgingly gave it to him.

"Thank you." China huffed a bit then shoved the money into his pocket. Turkey looked at where Greece was and saw that she wasn't there anymore. "Where did she go?!"

China groaned, "I'm not giving you your money back. No return policy."

Turkey rolled his eyes, "Fuck you."