★Eleven★

Zara had promised to keep her company till she got to her faculty and she was very grateful, much to Serene's surprise, not a single soul had disturbed her or even stopped her.
Their hungry eyes still followed her as she walked towards the looming white building,  and Serene knew for sure that it was because of the three bodyguards who followed behind, not to close and not too far.
They didn't threaten her personal space in any way, and neither were they too far to reach out to her when the need arose, if one wasn't paying attention, one would think they were one of them, students, but their body build and poise gave them out, a bit though.

Zara had parted ways with Serene, telling the girl that was where her help could reach,an arms length, Serene was clearly grateful and Zara happily promised to catch up with her right after her lectures ended.

Serene breathed in, and out, and in again, willing all the courage in her to guide her, behind her, she knew the three men had stopped, a considerable distance between them and herself, the lingering stares were still on her, like a predator watching its prey, waiting for a perfect time to pounce, just that this time, there wasn't any sort of perfect timing, they'd never be able to get near her, even if they tried, Felicia Addoo would have their heads.

She had found her class and she was late, much late than she had expected and it came as a surprise to her, her brows shot up faster than normal, and her mouth formed an "oh" as she gazed down at her phones screen, the time reading thirty minutes after the lecture had begun, she had no time for self motivation.

She stepped into the hall, and almost everyone turned to look at her, like they had been expecting her, counting down in their heads the moment she'd finally show up, it made Serene gulp,  the professor looked up from the large book in front of him, he eyed the girl warily before clearing his throat.

"Miss Serene Addoo please find a place to seat and do not disturb our class"

It didn't sound harsh, no, it sounded more like a suggestion, and murmurs filled the room like how flies made buzzing sounds, there were audible shuffling, as almost everyone tried offering her a seat by them, one boy waved his hand at the corner of the room and Serene found herself rushing to take the seat next to his.

Unknown to her, she was literally rushing into something brewing with storm, a big red sign she had completely missed due to the chaos she wanted to avoid, she had run into her doom, where decisions were made.
It wasn't like they would never ever meet, it was rather fate, and it was inevitable, no matter how, or where, or when, it was still going to happen, it was only when you got there, that you'd learn how to change it.

"Thank you" she said to the boy, she didn't know why she thanked him, maybe it's the polite thing to do after all, and the boy smiled, a sort of warmth filling his eyes as he watched her, his betrothed, the one he was soon going to marry.

"Hi, my name's King" he waved shortly, awkward it was for Serene, she weighed her options, it was either she smiled back or said: "I'm Serene nice meeting you" but hearing it in her own head, it seemed pretty lame, it was quite clear that everyone knew who she was, somehow it made her feel exposed.
So she did the former, nodded at him and gave him the warmest most sweet smile she could draw up her lips.

Then she looked in front of the class, where the professor was, he was saying something and she couldn't concentrate.
The boy seemed to get what the professor was saying, he would jot something into his book then look back up.

Serene took a notebook from her bag opening a blank page, she held her pen as if she was about to write, she listened to what the professor was saying, trying to understand what he was saying.

"Hey, I can help if you want" King suggested, he flashed her a bright smile.

"Yeah that would be really great" Serene said, she pulled out her phone and handed it to him.

After the exchange of contact, they both turned to the professor, Serene was still trying to concentrate whilst King couldn't hide his smile.

He just prayed and hoped everything went just as they had planned.