Chappie 8 √

• Dedicated to Kaitey Colombo - Skittlezz

I'm sorry it's short, even after editing, but it's soooooo late here. Sorry about the last paragraph being quick too.

.............................................................................................................................................

I walked onto the warm sand with my bag over my shoulder. I plopped the bag down in the sand and bent down. I unzipped it and pulled out a rainbow zebra towel. I layed it out to where the sun would hit me perfectly. I took off my top and bottom. I was pleased with the bikini; It was a string bikini, but it was hot pink with a rhinestone heart. I sat down on the towel and started rubbing in my tanning lotion.

"Need help with that?" Leonard asked from behind me.

"No, I got it." I do not want his hands on me. I finished with the lotion and layed down. Something blocked the sun. I opened my eyes and Leonard was in front of me, blocking my sun.

"What do you want?" I'm really getting pissed with him! Whop kidnaps a girl, holds her hostage, and won't let her tan? I'll tell you who, Leonard.

"Other than you? We should go swimming." Okai, For one, GAG. For two? Gag! For three..We!?

"We!?" I spat out, saying exactly what I was thinking.

"Yes, we. You said that you wanted to swim, and so do I." Translation: I want to be with you where nobody can see you, and you're practically naked. I shuddered at the thought.

"Now? I'm tanning-"

"After we swim, tanning will dry you and tan you" He was getting mad.

"No. I can swim when I am done tanning. Thank you, and move. You're blocking my sun." I was angrier.

He reached down and grabbed my wrist. It felt like someone had it in a vice. We yanked me up, popping my shoulder, and started pushing me towards the water. Stubborn much? He gave me one final push, which made me land ass first in the water. The second he started to take his shirt off I swam towards the middle of the ocean. It was obvious I couldn't swim across to the other side of the ocean, so I figured as far away from him as possible was good enough for me. For now.

I looked towards shore and I didn't see him. He was already in the water and swimming towards me. He disappeared under he water and my only thought was "please drown." Something grabbed my ankle, Leonard, and pulled me under. I 'accidentally' kicked him in the face-teehee-and went back above water. He came up and looked at me, obviously pissed.  His nose had a trickle of blood and I had to dunk my face in the water to keep from smiling and bursting out laughing. He grabbed me by my hair and yanked my head out of the water. He glared at me, wiped his face, and started back to the shore. my hair still in his hand. It was then that I realised we weren'tt hat far from the shore. About fiteen feet. "Bitch" He mumbled. I opened my mouth then closed it. The pain of him viciously yanking my hair had finally hit me. I gasped from the pain.. I dove under water and one thought popped up: "How much would it hurt to try and drown myself?" I stayed under and let all of my breath out, breathing in only water. As the water filled my lungs, and my vision hazed, I vaguely felt my hair be pulled. I was above the water again.

"It won't be that easy, Princess." Leonard said, his face showing little concern. I dove down to the sand and opened my eyes. There were a couple fish, one starfish, an erchin, and no clue what that thing is! Leonard released my ahir and I stood up, marched back to shore. When I got there I went straight to my towel and layed own, crossing my arms over my chest. Leonard was still in the water.  I hope he steps on the erchin.

"How'd you do that?" He said as he came up on the sand.

"Do what?" Try and commit suicide?

"Hold your breath that long!" He sounded shocked.

"Lungs of a singer." I put my chin up high, puffed my chest out, and said it proudly.

"Damn." He said. He came over and sat by me.

"What time is it?" The sun was completely set and it was pitch black out except for the lights around the house.

"I don't know." He shrugged his shoulders. I put my head down, closed my eyes, and just layed there. "How are you going to tan with no sun?"

"I'll figure it out." Something bit me. "OWWWWW!" His head snapped up in my direction and started laughing. A teeny tiny little crab was hooked onto my finger. I shook my hand like a crazy woman until it flew from my finger and into the water. Before it disappeared it put it's arms in the air and snapped it's claws at me.

"Let's go inside." Leonard said grabbing my stuff, I guess that wasn't a debate. I walked inside and took my bag from him. "Go change. There's pajamas in the restroom." I walked down the long hallway and into the bathroom. There was a fuzzy tank-top, fuzzy shorts, and fuzzy slippers on the sink. I LOVE THEM! They were rugrats pajamas! I put them on a quickly as I could and hugged myself. I just tossed my wet swimsuit over my shoulder on the way out. I went into the bedroom, climbed under the covers, and shut my eyes. "Guess you're tired." Leonard mumbled as he shut off the light and fell asleep.