Chapter Five √

Back To Tiana's POV:

Thank god he's gone! I thought.

As soon as the door shut I hopped off the bed. I ran over to the door and locked it. I looked around the room and went over to the dresser, opened the first drawer, started looking through it. I found a knife, socks, boxers, and a lot of pictures of me. Creepy.

I went to the second-and last- drawer. Nothing but shirts. In the last drawer I found nothing but pants and shorts, and more pictures. Double creepy.

I sighed and went to the bedside table. I opened the drawer. I found a cell phone. I looked through the calls, nothing.  Texts, nothing. I found a wallet. I opened it: I.D, Leonard Wallace-wow, lame name. Tiana Wallace? Yeah, right. Whoa, four credit cards. Small bags of..crack?! So, I've been kidnapped by a rich crack-head? Hmm, that's original. ONe more thing, a bag with something in it? I opened the bag..A gun! I dropped it and slid away from the table. Then realized I was being crazy and picked it up again.

BANG. A gun went off and I flinched at the sound. Shit! Was that me!? No, there's no hole in anything. I put the gun in the bag, sealed it, put everything back in place. I closed the drawer and took one last look around the room to make sure everything was exactly the same as it was when he left. I walked over to the door and unlocked it. I walked over to the window seat and sat down, looking out. The door opened about five minutes later and in came Leonard.

"Heeeey, Princess. Sorry 'bout that." He said.

"About what?" The gun shot? I added to myself. I kept glancing down at the bedside table hoping he didn't notice.

"We had a mis-happ, a gun went off." Yeah, a miss-hap. "I'll get you some clothes. What size?" Stalkerish much? Oh, right, you are a stalker and a kidnapper and probably a rapist.

"0 skinny jeans. Small tank top."

"'Kay they'll be here in about an hour" He stood up and came over to me. There was a  black van outside and people dressed in all black were throwing a huge black bag into the back. Lot of black. Something fell out of the bag, an arm? Yeah, definately an arm.

I couldn't help the gasp that followed my mouth dropping to the floor.

"What's that?" I asked like a moron.

"Cleaning service, they'll be gone soon." He put his arm arround me and kissed my forhead. YUCK! He picked his head up and said, "Three months."

"What?" Now I'm confused.

"'Til we get married and are officialy together forever." I gagged at the 'forever' part. I don't want to be with him today, let alone FOREVER! He chuckled.

"Can't wait."

"I can, in fact, I can wait forver." I smirked.

"Want to go out to eat?" Nope, unless it's in public.

"I just ate."

"Ebony's?"

"Not. Hungry." Any more eating and I won't fit into my skinny jeans.

"Ebony's?" Damn, he's consistant.

"That's out of state, though. It'll take forever." Damn. Traped in a car with my kidnapper/raper. Can't wait.

"I don't mind. Gives us some privacy." GAG!

"I'm going to throw up if you don't stop that."

"Stop what?" He bent down and kissed my cheek. "This?"

"Yes," I pushed him away. "That." He gave me a pair of pants and led me to the door. We got in an elevator after he scanned the key and went down to the first floor. We walked out side, with his arm around me-BLEH-got in an all black car with tinted windows and no liscense plates. He closed the door and told the driver to take us to Ebony's. I leaned my head against the window, It'll go by faster if I fall asleep. No privacy in the car. I closed me eyes tight and fell asleep, even though I wasn't anywhere near tired.