Chapter Three-Picture Of Leonard√

I woke up to the smell of a cheese omlet. I opened my eyes and saw Leonard standing at the door talking to a man.

I could barely pick up the last line, they were so quiet. "Yeah, later." Leonard said. What's going to happen later? I thought.  

Leonard walked in with a huge tray in his hands. "Morning, Princess. Sleep well?" I didn't reply. "Princess? Remeber, I don't want to hurt you, but I wil if I have to." He said warningly. I looked at him and had to blink super hard to keep the tears back.

"I want to go home. You kidnapped me and you're forcing me to marry you. I miss my family. And now I sound like a three year old." I cried when I mentioned my family. I did miss them, alot. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close. I fought, but ultimately lost the battle.

"This is your family. I am your family." He whispered in my ear before he kissed me full on on the lips. If I wasn't so weak right now I'd push him off, but One; he might hurt me, not that I cared as much at the point-I wanted to die; two, he might try to get to the bed again; and three, I'm freaking weak as hell. His tongue traced my lip and I didn't open. He traced my bottom lip again, but harder. I didn't open. He pulled back and looked me in the eyes, I could see the anger in them. He pressed his lips againt mine and again, I didn't open when he traced my lip with his tongue. He bit my lip and I winced. "I'm sorry, Princess! I didn't mean to, It's just, I want you so bad. do you want me? Remember, be a good little girl and we'll get along fine."

"No," Well, no point in lying to make him feel better about anything. "What I want is for you to get away from me and take me home. Now."

He pushed me down on the bed. Joy, I'm going to get raped. Exactly what I've always wanted. I thought sarcastically. The slammed the tray down next to me, spilling the orange juice, and making the omlet shake.

"Eat." He said forceful. Then he left. He left? Just like that?

The phone started ringing. And kept ringing. It went to voice mail. No one said a thing.

Leonard walked back in, joy. "Whyy didn't you answer it?" He was pissed. I raised an eye brow. "Oh, I'm sorry, let me be clearer; Whyy. Didn't. You. Answer. The Fucking. Phone?"

"Because it's not mine." I struggled not to add the big, fat Duh that should've followed.

 "Everything in here is yours. That's what couples do. They share." He walked over to the bedside table and picked up the phone. "Shit, it was Tony." He dialed something. "You call? What did I tell-You did what!? I'll be right there! Don't touch another fucking thing!" He growled. He slammed the phone down on the base. "I'll be right back, Princess. Someone messed something up. I love you, Princess. Love me?"

"Hell no."

"Whyy not?" He asked through clenched teeth. (jaws?)

"I hate you, Leonard."

"Not for long." He said said with a hidden, nasty, message behind it.