Chapter Six √

• Dedicated to katie christensen- MY MUCHICKEN

Okai, so, I learned something new today :) A maitre de? Yeah, that's the person that seats you at a restaurant. I said ghetto ninja down there vvv I couldn't think of anything else to say, and I couldn't think of anything else to say. No offense to anyone currently in the ghetto.

................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Get up, Princess." Leonard said stroking my hair. Umm..Can you say icky.

"Hmmm?" I said groggily, he chuckled.

"We're at the restaurant already." He said smiling. Oh right, I drifted out of happy la-la land and right into Hell. No, worse than Hell, Hell's Hell. My door opened and I practically fell out. "Watch it!" He growled.

"Yes, boss." The guy that opened the door said instantly, voice filled with fear and respect. I unbuckled me seat-belt and hopped out of the car. "Boss?" The man said, opening Leonard's door.

"What?" Leonard snapped.

"When do you want me to come get you guys, or shall I wait out here?" He asked as he got into the drivers seat.

"Go finish the deal." What deal? I thought back to this morning. Could he be talking about the same thing he was this morning?

The driver didn't say anything else, just put the car into gear and drove away. Let's get this over with. Leonard put his arm around me and started walking towards the restaurant-dragging me behind him. Maybe there'd be someone out here that'd recognise me. Hell, there were tons of people out here, chances were at least one would know who I was and could help.I stopped walking.

He stopped too, and turned around. "What?"

Shit. I didn't have an excuse for stopping, and I can't exactly say I was looking for someone to call the cops on him. "I need a smoke." I lied, hoping he didn't notice.

He looked me over for a second. My heart was beating so fast, faster then it ever had before. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box with an orange label, and a small lighter. He opened the box and pulled out a cigarette. I opened my mouth and he balanced the cigarette on edge of my bottom lip. I closed my mouth and tried not to gag. Ma, this really does taste bad.He flipped open the lighter and put the flame to the end of the cigarette.

I breathed in and felt the nasty, thick, poison fill my lungs. I held in a cough. Every part of my body was tingling, and I hated it. I couldn't wait for the embers to consume the hole damn thing. I kept looking around, waiting for someone to yell "Hey, that's Tiana Chambers!", but no such luck. Within a couple minutes the cigarette was done, and I was still being held hostage.

Leonard grabbed my arm and walked me up to the from of the restaurant. As we passed by one of the tall ash tray things in front of the building I threw the stupid, gross cigarette in it. He held the door open for me. I went inside, still hoping for that one fan that would recognise you anywhere. We walked over to where the Maitre de stood, waiting to seat people.

"How many?" Asked the waitress in a majourly annoying, sqeaky, high pitched voice. Her hair was majourly poofed, fried, and had too much hairspray in it. It was obvious she was an alcoholic going by how she smelled like a bar. Are you serious chick? How many people do you see? Me and my kidnapping stalker.

Apparently it was obvious I wanted to say something rude, because she glared at me through her long, clumpy eye lashes. It must have been obvious to Leonard too, because he grabbed my arm and pulled me tighter to him, cutting in before the maitre de could say anything.