Chapter 2 - Dreamy eyed cute boy

(Cover: Ashton)
"Jesus," Mason said as I raised an eyebrow, glancing at him slightly. "What?" He glared at me as I shrugged, gazing back over at my neighbors, who were already outside.

Andrew stayed behind a bush, taking a glance. "Is there a meaning for this?!" Angry neighbors stormed across the street, as a man was first to speak.
"Uh," was Ashton's response. Well, we're screwed.. I think?..

Behind the man was a teenager, about my out age or so, looking over at Ashton, than me. "Well, speak up, would you?" A kid smacked the back of his head. . were they new to this neighborhood. . or do I just like, not pay attention? And another teenager was also next to the man, but she wasn't a guy.. Then there was a little girl, standing behind her.

With a slight smile, the boy spoke up. "Hey, we're new to the neighborhood," he said as I smiled back, he nodded at me. "Oh, well, welcome to the neighborhood. We don't usually stay up this late-er well, early in the morning and 'party'" I said looking around. Who was I kidding? Heh. We always do.... Sometimes.

"Well, I hope not," the man grunted, squinting his eyes at all of us. "Sorry about that sir, we won't do it again, I'm Taylor, uh by the way." Taylor said looking up. Wow. He's actually acting his age for once.

The man smiled, and shook Taylor's hand. "Well nice to meet you, Taylor, I'm Steven, and these are my two boys, and my daughters," The man looked over at his sons. . I'm really confused right now, and I'm getting bored.. but that teen was kinda cute.

"I'm Spencer," he flashed me a smiled, staring into my eyes. He had black spiked up hair, with brown light sparkly eyes. "I'm Skylar," I said softly, smiling slightly as well.
"Nice to meet you," he said with a quick wink. I lightly laughed, then said. "You too."

"I'm Gabe," the kid, about 13 or so said with a smirk. "Cool," Andrew came over to us. "Yup," Gabe made a weird face. "I'm Sophie," the little girl said in a small voice, she was so adorable!

"I'm Carly," the other teen said, smiling. She had dark brown hair, with brown eyes. "Hey Carly, I'm Mason," Mason shot Carly a wink, with a light smirk. "Nice to meet you Mason., but I really think we all have to go back to sleep, it's 6 in the morning and-"
Mason cut her off. "Yeah, sorry, bye peeps!" He winked again at Carly, again.

- - - 2 hours later - - -
"Get up," I heard a faint whisper, I yawned. "No." I mumbled.
"Then check your window, at least," I raised a brow, looking over at the window.
It was Spencer.
"Ah, hey," he smirked. My mouth hung open, as I saw him. What. How. when. where?!?! How did he even get to my window.

"Um, hi," I sat up, leaning back. "Why exactly are you here?" I glared at him. "Well, I just wanted to see you," he smirked at first, but then smiled. "Well, at least, uh, come in." I said, staring at him, he was just waiting for me to say that.

"Oh, cool, thanks," Spencer began to come in from the window, taking a glimpse around the room. "Ah, cool room," he slightly grinned "yeah, right. Now are you going to tell me cool outfit everyday?" I asked sarcastically, being playfully. "Heh, nah," he paused "but, only if you want me to," he smirked as he was saying these words and crossed his arms.

"It's 8 a.m, shut up," Jezell groaned, rolling over. Spencer raised a brow as I shrugged getting up. "Well, need help with anything? Because, really, I'm tired," I yawned stretching. "No," He smiled, playfully. "No?" I said slowly. "I'm getting a feeling you're here to bug me," I sighed. "Maybe," he grinned.

"SKYLARRRR!" Someone yelled from downstairs.. And that someone was Mason, of course. "Holy- uh, what was that?" Spencer flinched back. "Uh, gotta go, I think Mason is sleep walking, see you later Spencer!" I called as Spencer smiled slightly, going back to the window where he came from.