00

⌜ •   °    +   °   •   ⌝
Secret Love
⌞ °   •    +   •   °   ⌟

Disclaimer:
I do not own anything. All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners the originals characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. No copyright infringement is intended, I only own June Grace.
There is also no smut in this story, I am
13 and personally not comfortable writing it I
apologize.

Playlist:
Baby I'm Yours - Arctic Monkeys
Only the Lonely - Roy Orbison
Somebody To Love - Queens
Find Me - acoustic - Sigma, Birdy
I'll Keep You safe - Sleeping At Last
Count on me - Bruno Mars
Little Lion Man - Mumford and Sons
Risk it All - The Vamps
Make you Mine - PUBLIC
Dancing With Your Ghost - Sasha Sloan
I love you - Billie Eilish
Atlantis - Seafret
Before You Go - Lewis Capaldi
Heather - Conan Gray
All I Want - Kodaline
Someone You Loved - Lewis Capaldi
Ghost Of You - 5sos
Already Gone - Sleeping At Last
I Found - Amber Run
The night we met - Lord Huron
The moon song - walker burroughs

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

Cast:

Nina Dobrev as June Grace

Dylan O'Brien as Joel Dawson

———

Jessica Henwick as Aimee
Ariana Greenblatt as Minnow
Micheal Rooker as Clyde Dutton
Dan Ewing as Cap

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

Prologue:

"JUNE! JUNE! GET YOUR STUFF WE GOTTA GO!" Dad shouted, he ran into the house which made me jump up from the couch. "Dad what's wrong? Your scaring me." I said as I watched him frantically run all around the house. "Get your stuff right now, we're leaving." He sternly said, I listened and ran upstairs, I grabbed a duffel bag and stuffed all my clothes inside of it. Everything I could see, I grabbed it all. I got a backpack and stuffed all of my essentials that weren't clothes into it.

I heard footsteps booming up the stairs. "We need to leave now." My dad said, I threw my backpack over my shoulder, grabbed my duffel bag, and ran downstairs. We ran outside and I watched a bunch of families getting in their cars and leaving. "Hey, hey! There's no time to look, get in the car June." He demanded but before I could open the door a big, slimy, monstrous creature came up from behind the car. "JUNE RUN!" My dad yelled, I stood still watching in horror as the monster slugged over our car. It jumped from above onto my dad.

I screamed so loud that I lost my voice, I watched as it grabbed my dad from his feet and lifted him up into the air. I got pulled back to reality when I heard my dad yelling my name. I grabbed my duffel bag and hit the creature multiple times, I knew it wouldn't hurt but it was that best I could do. Before I could hit it again it pushed me back and I got thrown into a brick wall of a house. All the air in me got knocked out, I got dizzy and started seeing black spots. I turned over to look at my dad one final time before the creature ate him. My heart stopped, I couldn't do anything, I couldn't scream, I couldn't move, my head was aching after being thrown. The creature slugged over to me, I started accepting my fate and squeezed my eyes shut.

Then I heard a slash, a weird substance splattered all over my face. I opened my eyes to see a white truck with a bunch of people inside, a man with a machete walked over to me and picked me up. "It's alright, you're safe now." He said as he laid me down on the cold, metal surface of the trucks bed floor, I closed my eyes and allowed my sore muscles to rest. After a few minutes I got the strength to sit up, there was a girl next to me who smiled, I smiled weakly back. "Where are we going? What's happening?" I asked. "Where going to a safe place to get away from all of this." She said and I froze. "My dad—where's my dad?!" I said quickly, the guy who picked me up from before looked over at me with a sympathetic look before he shook his head. "No.." I whispered, my eyes started watering, I started shaking. The only person who was ever there for me was gone. Wait, Joel.

I looked up to see where we were, we were still in the neighborhood. "Can you drive to Hawthorne lane please?" The driver nodded, he made a left and drove to Joel's street. I watched in terror as the monsters attacked all of the innocent families, my only thought was Joel. What if he already left? What if.. he was.. dead? I shook my head to stop thinking about it as we turned over on his street. I watched all the houses until we landed on Joel's, he was there. Standing beside his car, prying the passenger door open since a tree was blocking his way. "JOEL!" I shouted, he turned over to look at me, his face was red, his eyes were teary. He turned back over to his parents, I got up to go help him but the girl behind me pushed me back down. I turned to look at her and she shook her head.

I turned back over to Joel and a tree came crashing down,  falling right on top of the car his parents were still in. Two men jumped out of the truck and grabbed Joel, they dragged him into the car and sat him down next to me. I watched as he froze, knowing I looked exactly like him a couple minutes ago. He looked at me as I pulled him into a hug and he cried on my shoulder as I cried on his too. We then drove off somewhere far away. We all knew that nothing would be the same after this.

***

A/n I apologize if I don't update this book often I don't have motivation to write my chapters right now since I am busy with school but I'll try my best to update :) also this book may be cringe so I apologize in advance for that too.