New Friends❤

Harry POV 

I woke with a body I panicked a little till I realized that it was Zayn. I looked at him as he slept on top of me memories of last night flooding through my mind. I studied his face admiring the adorable way he sleep's. He started to stir in his sleep and I kissed his forehead and he woke up looking up at me.

"Morning beautiful" 

"Morning Haz" he greeted and kissed my cheek

"So do you wanna tell the boys love?" I asked really excited to let them know Zayn is mine

"I don't think now is the time babe, though I'm very excited to know that I can finally have you all to myself" he kisses me on the corners of my lips "I feel like it's too soon to tell the boys keep in mind Haz, Li also has feelings for me"

"As long as you don't fall for Li, Ill do anything for you love"

"Haz I think it's too late for that, I'm already in love"

"Oh really with who" I said jokingly 

"Seriously Haz"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Niall POV (surprise!!!!)

I wake up and go to the kitchen to see Louis sitting on Liam's lap eating breakfast I greet them and go into the fridge to see if we have enough milk for cereal because Harry is not down yet and I'm to lazy to make anything.

As I'm making my cereal I can't help but be jealous of the scene in the kitchen, I wish it was me cuddled up with Lou eating breakfast. I've had A crush on Louis since the X-factor and I have been waiting for him to make a move but now I'm afraid that that wont happen. He has Liam now and I guess Ill just have to accept it.

Zayn and Harry come down and to say they were surprised was an understatement, they just stood there looking wide eyed with their jaws hanging wide open at the scene in the kitchen.

"What is this?" Harry finally spoke

"What?" Liam spoke up

"This when did this happen yesterday you were yelling in my face cause you were so in love with Zayn, and I wake up to you cuddling Louis on your lap like nothing happened." Harry explained

"Listen, I wasn't lying about what I said yesterday I was in love with Zayn I admit I still am but Louis came to me and said he had feelings for me and I didn't want to make him feel heartbroken. I am honestly trying to move on but I promise I am not using Louis in anyway I'm willing to give him a chance." Liam assured us kissing Louis cheek leaving Louis blushing on his lap.

"Well I'm happy that you're trying to move on Li" Zayn says convinced by what Liam said.

"Yea Li I'm glad you are moving on" Harry congratulated them 

"Hey guys you wanna go to the mall?" I asked

"Sur Ni we could get out" Louis said 

We all go to our rooms to change after breakfast and Liam drives us as Louis takes shotgun and I sit in the back between Zayn and Harry. As we are walking through the mall and we bumped into a group of girls. 

"Omg we are so sorry" The blond one says

"No its fine we weren't paying attention if we are being honest" Harry speaks up

"Oh but I still feel bad we are sorry" The blond one speaks up again

"They said its ok pez relax" The shorter haired one speaks up and kisses the girl who's name is apparently 'pez' 

"ok" she mumbles 

"Why don't we introduce our selves we could use a bit of company, don't you think boys" I say and they all agree 

"Well I'm Perrie and this is my girlfriend Leigh-anne" The blond one says and points to the short haired one that kissed her earlier interlocking their fingers

"I'm Jesy and this is Jade" a much more confident looking girl says and points to a petite girl standing next to her.

"Well I'm Niall" I introduced myself first and noticed that the Jade girl blushed

"I'm Liam and this is my boyfriend Louis" Liam states taking Louis hand in his 

"I'm Harry"

"and I'm Zayn"

After we introduced ourselves we walk around the mall and exchanged phone numbers with each other, all I could say is that Ill be talking to Jade a lot in the near future.

(A/N- my bf has had his phone taken away from him from his mother for the remainder of his stay at the hospital, I understand her reasoning she just wants her son to get better and for him to be focused on recovery for the next 2-3 days. She has been texting and calling me to keep me updated on him so I will be updating chapters just a bit slower)