Rejections🙊

Zayn POV

"I-"

Then Liam starts to lean in and I get scared and start to have flashbacks of Simon, so I push Liam as hard as I can into the counter. That's when Louis and Niall come barging into the kitchen.

"Everything ok in here?" Louis asked

"Yea are you guys ok?" Niall questioned

 I know he isn't hurt me but I can't risk it happening again, then the whole keeps replaying my mind and I can't escape it

Liam POV

 I don't know what's happening all I did was lean in to kiss him and now he is having what seems to be a panic attack. I didn't even know that Zayn had panic attacks and I don't understand what I could've done to cause this type of reaction from him.

Even in a time like this Harry still manages to make me jealous because all Zayn does is call out his name in desperation as he hyperventilates.

"ARE WE ALL JUST GONNA STAND HERE AND WATCH HIM HAVE A WHOLE PANIC ATTACK AND DO NOTHING...OR IS SOMEONE GONNA GET HARRY" Louis screams.

Then Niall runs out to find Harry, while he is trying to find Harry; Louis and I try and get close to Zayn so we can help him, but every time we try to get close Zayn just backs away.

Harry POV

I burst into the kitchen when I hear Niall tell me that Zayn is having  panic attack.

"Where is he?" I asked them 

Louis points to him on the ground "Haz you can try but every time we get close he backs away" Liam warns 

I push pass them and kneels down in front of Zayn and cup his face in my hands

"Hey its me...look at me its gonna be ok, I got you" I whisper to him

"h-haz h-he was t-t-there, h-he hurt m-m-me"

"no it's ok he isn't here he isn't gonna do it again" I scoop him up in my arms "your safe"

Then I carry him bridal style to his room and stop in my tracks to glare at Liam and tell him that we need to have a talk. He nods and I continue to take a sleeping Zayn to his room ignoring the questions that Louis and Niall fire at me.

(A/N- Well that happened...How do you feel bout Zayn's attack?)