Confrontation😤

Harry POV

As I lay Zayn down in his bed I can't help but wonder what Liam did to trigger Zayn to remember what Simon did to him and cause him to have a panic attack. After I lay Zayn down I kiss his forehead and head back to the kitchen.

On my way to the kitchen I can hear Louis and Niall questioning Liam.

"what the fuck did you do payno?" I confronted him

"What do you mean what did I do" Liam countered

"OH C'mon people don't just have panic attacks for no reason now tell me what the fuck you did" I started to raise my voice as begin to grow impatient.

"Alright Haz relax...now is Zayn ok?" Louis asked concern laced in his voice.

"Yea he is fine just asleep, now back to you you bastard what did you do to Zayn." I fired at Liam

"You want to know what I did fine I went in for a fucking kiss ok, I tried to kiss him u happy now" Liam confessed.

Right then and there I wanted to punch the shit out of him because I can't believe he would do something like that after what happened to Zayn, but then I realized he doesn't know about the rape so I couldn't blame him.

"You know you should be more aware of what you do and say to Zayn you have no idea of what he has been through." I warned Liam "I bet you didn't know that he had panic attacks it was written all over your face, you had no idea what was happening, you think you know Zayn but you don't".

"You think I don't know Harry, I know what happened at the airport ok I know what Simon did to Zayn, I know that, that Simon bastard raped him ok Harry so don't tell me that I don't know anything."

"ONE IF YOU WOULD'VE USED YOUR FUCKING BRAIN YOU WOULD KNOW THAT IT WOULDN'T BE SMART TO FUCKING TRY TO KISS HIM AFTER A TRAUMATIC EXPERIANCE LIKE THAT AND TWO HOW DID YOU EVEN KNOW ABOUT THE RAPE NEITHER ME OR ZAYN HAVE TOLD U ABOUT IT" I yelled in his face while grabbing him by the collar of his shirt. 

"FIRST OFF GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME AND OUT OF MY FUCKING FACE, SEC-" Liam yells back

"HOW ABOUT YOU BOTH GET OFF EACHOTHER AND LETS TALK ABOUT THIS" Louis yells and breaks us apart.

The doorbell rings and Niall goes to answer it and comes back with our food from Nando's. 

If I'm being honest I forget that him and Niall were even here.

"ok Liam how did you know about the rape" Niall asked calmly

"I was eavesdropping on Zayn and Harry and I heard Zayn tell him what Simon did." Liam admitted

"Why were you listening we closed the door for a reason payno" I fired at him "I can't believe you would disrespect someone privacy like that" I mumbled but he heard me 

"I didn't mean to ok, you don't understand how much I love Zayn I would never do anything to intentionally hurt him" Liam stated

"Well guess what payno you hurt him even though you knew what happened, and you don't think I understand your love for Zayn then think again because I am truly, madly, deeply in love with Zayn ok." Then I grab mine and Zayn's food and storm upstairs to my room and lock myself inside.

Zayn POV

I was woken up by a bunch of screaming and I followed the noise to the kitchen to see Harry pinning Liam to wall and I can't believe that Liam and now everybody knows about what Simon did to me. Now I'm worried what the boys will think of now that they know what Simon did.

I was so lost in thought that I didn't realize that they were still arguing but what caught my attention was what Harry said

"...you don't think I understand your love for Zayn then think again because I am truly, madly, deeply in love with Zayn ok."

Harry's in love with me...this can't be right...there is so many other people, he can't be in love with me, can he? Harry storms up to his room with me trying to go unnoticed I follow him up to his room.

(A/N- Now Zayn know how Harry feels😗)