SUPRISE SHAWTY🥳

Zayn POV

As I followed Harry up to his room I couldn't stop thinking about what Harry said and what I should say, so as I knock on the door I've decided to be oblivious of Harry's feelings for me. 

Harry opens the door and sits back down on his bed and I shut the door and go to sit next to him, he motions to my food and we start to eat. After some time we both try to break the silence. 

"Are you ok?" We both ask at the same time

We both chuckle at that and I blush little

"How are you feeling about the whole situation?" Harry asked

"I'm better, just still a bit of a shock" I responded

"Oh well did you hear any of what happened in the kitchen"

"A little I heard a bit of yelling" I lied

"Oh well sorry we woke you and now everyone knows about what happened with Simon, you trusted me with it and I let you down I'm so sorry Z" he said on the verge of tears

"Oh no Haz it's not your fault I heard what Liam said" I reassured him

"oh ok" he took a deep breath "Zayn I have to tell you something really important and you have to promise not to interrupt.

"yea of course haz" I motioned for him to proceed

"Listen Z I-I love you ok, I've loved you since the beginning all I can do is say that these arms are made for holding you. I love you and its not because you make me happy, not because you make me feel special, nor because you the sweetest person ever...but because I just love you and I don't need a reason for that. I'm going to love you. I'm going to love you in your weakest moments to your strongest ones. I'm going to love you when you're happy and I'm going to still love you the most when you're sad. Don't you understand Z? I'm going to be here and I'm not going any-"

I cut him off with a kiss, and he was surprised at first but kissed back. The kiss was sweet and slow and full of emotion, I could tell Harry put all of his feelings for me into the kiss and I expressed feelings I didn't even know I had. Then Harry deepened it and pulled me into his lap, then our sweet kiss turned into a hot make out session. We eventually pulled away to breath. 

We sat there with our foreheads pressed together and looking into each others eyes it wasn't an awkward silence like before this was different, it was a loving silence.

(A/N- AHHHH ZARRY KISSED💛💚💛💚)