The Party🎉(Part 2)

(A/N- That's the living room)

Zayn POV

I don't get why Louis was so upset because I decided to move back on Harry's behalf. I was just doing what a good friend would, Its like he doesn't care Harry's feelings. I hope that Niall and Liam understand my decision and don't react like negatively.

I enter the living room "Hey guys, I have some news"  

"What is it mate" Niall responded

"Yea Z what's up" Liam said

"I'm moving back into my old flat, Lou has the house to himself"

Just as I said this Lou and Haz walk in, and Haz gave me a confused glance and I looked back at him sympathetically. 

"Yea but why Zayn you guys just moved in together" Niall spoke up

Holding my gaze with Harry I say " I wanted to do what's best for Ha-myself, So I've decided to move back into my old flat."   

"Wait I have an Idea guys...you know this house is really big and we could all probably live here together." Niall voiced

"You know Ni that's a good idea instead of Zayn going back we could all move here" Liam agreed.

"That sounds great I'd love that...what do you guys think?" Louis asked me and Harry 

Harry and I both agree and I think that that was the first time that Harry has smiled all day and I am so grateful that they came up with this idea to make my Hazza smile. 

Liam POV

I noticed that Zayn keeps stealing glances with Harry and I feel like he decided to move out for a different reason, and I need to find out what that reason is.

"Hey Z could I talk to you...privately please"

"Sure Li"

We go into the kitchen and I confront him about his reasoning for wanting to move out.

"Idk Li I didn't want Harry to be upset, you saw how down he was when he came here."

"oh...okay" I sighed sadly

"What's wrong Li?" Zayn asked 

"Oh it's nothing it just seems like you care about Harry so much you must really like him"

"What no Li I don't like Haz, just as a friend."

"Oh that's good" I said in relief

"why?" Z said confused

"Oh nothing" I mumbled as he nodded and walked out. 

It would crush me if I knew that Zayn liked Harry because if I'm being honest I have had one of the biggest crushes on Zayn since I first laid eyes on him. I'm in love with him and I can't wait for the day that I make him mine.  

(A/N- Next chap back in the gc

How do you feel bout how Liam feels?

Do you think moving in was a good idea?)