𝗖𝗵-𝟮: The Lunar Ghost Mystery

The Luna Ghost. This spirit has been haunting a Wow-O-Toy factory for some time, and it was threatening to close down. Mystery, Inc. jumped at the chance to put this ghost down, only for Braedey to be caught by this spirit, so the gang got a plan in motion.

"Let me go!" Braedey screamed out, as the Luna Ghost had him in a fireman's hold, and it was flying around the Wow-O-Toy Factory and cackling aloud. "Okay. Now, I have a bad wedgie." Braedey groaned. "Fred! Daphne! Velma! Anyone!" He cried out to the gang, whilst trying to get out of the Luna Ghost's grasp, who had tied his hands and legs with jump-rope. "Can you please get me out of here? This stupid ghost keeps grabbing my-" He then screamed out as the ghost grabbed his lower thigh. "Please!"

Up on the catwalks, Velma saw what was going on down below. "Jinkies." She muttered, then she got a walkie-talkie. "Fred. Daphne. Come in."

Down on the ground floor, Fred was armed with a fire hose, and have a headset to be in contact with Velma

Down on the ground floor, Fred was armed with a fire hose, and have a headset to be in contact with Velma. Daphne was standing by the fire hose tap, ready to release all the water needed for the plan.

"Fred? Can you hear me?" Velma called.

"Fredster and Daph here, Velms." Fred replied. Then, he saw a mirror next to him, and smiled to himself.

"Right now, Braedey's been caught by the ghost, but he's okay

"Right now, Braedey's been caught by the ghost, but he's okay." Velma called. "When the Luna Ghost rounds the corner with Braedey, Shaggy and Scooby will pop out of the barrel..."

"Then, you'll activate the conveyor belt, spilling the vat of oil onto the floor." Fred finished. Just as the Luna Ghost appeared, Fred, Daphne, and Velma hid for cover, standing next to the barrel.

"Just remember my plan." Velma whispered on the headsets.

The Luna Ghost looked around, then it saw what looked like a dog's tail sticking out of the barrel in front of it, and it was shaking.

"Like, chill out, Scooby-Doo. Stop shaking." Shaggy whispered to Scooby inside the barrel.

"Rey! Rhat's you." Scooby interjected, unaware of what was about to happen outside.