𝗖𝗵-𝟭𝟭: Get Jinkie With It

Previously...

"Legend has it, once the Darkolypse Ritual has been performed, the creatures will rule all Earth for 10,000 years." The voodoo man added, much to the other's surprise. "That's why I'm taking this arnouki beast up in my house to protect myself."

"You got another one of those?" Shaggy asked, and the voodoo man simply walked back to his house.

"Those creatures are taking over the world? That is so mean!" Daphne said in shock and disbelief.

"Hold up. There's something wrong with this whole ritual." Scorcher noted, taking a quick look at the Daemon Ritus.

"He's right. They can't do the ritual without a pure human soul. Where in the world are they gonna get one of those?" Fred asked in confusion.

"Fred, didn't you hear what Velma said?" Sheeva spoke up. "She said 'purely good young human soul', and that can only mean..."

"It means they're looking for a young human, like a child." Scorcher added in.

"There's only one child that we know of who's purely good." Velma replied monotonously, while looking down at the Daemon Ritus.

Shaggy, Daphne, and Scooby's eyes widened slightly, as they realised who. "It can't be..." Daphne silently spoke with worry and concern. "They've got him..."

~*~*~

Meanwhile, up inside of the room that has the pyramid cage which contained the Daemon Ritus, Braedey sat inside of the pyramid cage, hugging his legs close to his chest, as he sat in the middle of the cage. It was very silent, and it's been that way since he woke up to find himself here. He prayed that the gang would find him.

After a while, the cage suddenly opened up slowly, but as the brunette looked around, he saw N'Goo slowly walking up, whilst two skeleton dressed guards blocked the other doors. Braedey was trapped against a rock and a hard place.

"Hello, little boy." N'Goo taunted Braedey, as the latter had a very bad feeling going through his little body at once.

~*~*~

At the beach, the realisation of who the Daemon Ritus now spoke of had settled in, and the gang were wondering of the person that was behind this entire mystery, and why.

"So, if the person behind all this needs Braedey Martin..." Velma started, then looked to Daphne and Fred.

"Then, that person is the one who brought Braedey here!" Daphne realised in disbelief.

"And that one person we know is the very person who happens to be the owner of Spooky Island itself!" Scorcher added in, as the person he, Sheeva, Daphne, and the others thought of was none other than...

~*~*~