𝗖𝗵-𝟱: Welcome To Spooky Island

Eventually, the plane finally landed at their destination of Spooky Island. The whole island certainly looked the part, with a monster head shaped mountain, creature-designed rides and roller coasters around the place, even the personnel that worked there were all dressed up as freaky tikis, voodoo beings, ghouls and other people.

'Definitely fits the word 'spooky'.' Braedey noted mentally, he and the gang now disembarking the ferry. 'I would not want to get lost here, that's for sure.'

Scorcher stepped off the boat, looking up at the monster head mountain. "Well... talk about decoration to the extreme." He noted, then he saw Braedey with the gang. 'Best to keep an eye on them.' He thought to himself.

'Welcome to Spooky Island!' a British voice announced from a totem pole with flailing arms

'Welcome to Spooky Island!' a British voice announced from a totem pole with flailing arms. 'The frightfully popular spring break spot for college students. Catch our Electrical Torture Parade. It's a Dead World After All, and the world-famous Splatterhorn.' The voice laughed out. Then, it noticed Mystery Inc. and Braedey. 'Scooby Doo!' The tiki totem pole called out once he saw the Great Dane, making Braedey jump back in fright and surprise, hiding behind Shaggy. 'And the rest of Mystery Inc.!! It's marvellous to see you!'

"Hey. Braedey, relax." Shaggy reassured to Braedey. "It's just one of those new animatronics. It can't hurt you." That made Braedey feel slightly better, but he was still frightened by the device.

The group looked confused about the totem pole until a friendly man with short black hair and brown eyes popped out from behind the Devore. "Thank goodness. Sorry, it's a new toy." He told them. "I'm just getting up to speed with it. Welcome." He greeted the gang.

"H-Hello

"H-Hello." Braedey stuttered softly, although still stood behind Shaggy for comfort.

"Thank goodness." Daphne now walked up with her numerous purple bags. "I was afraid I'd have to lug these all the way up to the hotel." She sighed.

'Does she really need that many bags?' Braedey thought to himself in bewilderment.

"That's what Spooky Island is about." The man chuckled. "Realizing your worst fears. I'm Emile Mondavarious, the owner of this amusement park."