7.) Repercussions

Her mouth is on yours before either of you can say another word, lips pressing together with an urgency that you've been suppressing for weeks.

All you can focus on is her.

The scent of her perfume that fills your nose, making you dizzy with desire.

The softness of her hair as you tangle your hands into it.

The feeling of her hands aggressively pulling at the collar of the blouse you never managed to take off, showing just how eager she is for you.

The guttural noise of approval she lets out when you lift her up, securing her legs around your waist as you hold her thighs for support.

She has you right where she wants you, drunk on the very essence of herself.

Your hands slide further up her thighs, hiking the material of her beautifully patterned dress up. "Is this okay?" You respectfully ask after managing to pull away from her lips.

"It's more than okay," she mumbles against your neck, continuing her assault there. Your head lulls to the side in an attempt to give her more access, and you can feel her smile against you. She leaves a trail of hot, open mouth kisses up your neck and jawline, stopping at your ear to whisper a phrase into it that has you groaning in satisfaction.

"Take me to bed."

You look into her eyes once again to make sure she means what she says, and the darkening color of them serves as plenty confirmation. She wants this just as much as you, and the thought sends an all too familiar warmth to pool in your stomach.

She wraps her arms around your neck as she leans in to kiss you again, sinking her teeth into your bottom lip before soothing the area with her tongue. The sound of your subsequent moan is swallowed up by her in an instant as you exit the washroom, clumsily making your way to the bed.

"Ow, shit--" you curse, stepping on something rough on the floor. Your bare foot aches slightly, but her kiss actively distracts you from any pain you could possibly feel. She runs a hand down to your chest, slipping it past the collar of your shirt to caress the tender skin there.

You continue carrying her to the bed, only to stub your toe on the frame; this time, she can't contain her laughter. "So smooth with it, Y/N." She chuckles in between kisses, only to let out a pained exclamation when you pinch her thigh.

"Stop making fun of me or I won't give you what you want."

She scoffs at that, smirking cockily. "Please Y/N, we both know you want it just as much as me."

"Maybe, but I can be stubborn when I want to." You remind her, successfully laying her down without hurting yourself again.

She pulls you along with her once she gets settled in the middle of the bed, turning the atmosphere from playful to tense within a second.

"Do you have any idea how many dreams I've had about you?" She asks rhetorically, reaching up to run a hand through your hair. You lazily connect your lips again before dragging them across her cheek as she goes to continue giving voice to her thoughts. "How many times I've thought of your hands all over me, exploring every inch of my body?"

She tilts her head up and pulls at the hem of your shirt, letting you know she wants to take it off. You let her, quickly sitting back on your knees and letting the soft material slide off of you.

Her fingertips ghost over the lines of your stomach, defined after all the work you do around the palace. "You're so beautiful," she says breathlessly, looking up at you through her lashes. You blush wildly, always so affected by her words.