Take my jacket part 3

You moaned loudly as Rafael pinned you against the elevator. He dipped his hand under your skirt, groaning when he felt how wet you were. "How much trouble can we get in for public lewdness?" He asked as he was teasing your slit with his finger. You gasped, "The state of New York deems it a Class B misdemeanor, punishable by up to 3 months in prison and a $500 fine." He stopped his actions and removed his hand from up your skirt, causing you to whimper in frustration. He smirked, "Good thing we're headed to my apartment then." The elevator dinged announcing you were on his floor in his building. He stared at you, stuck his finger in his mouth, tasting your essence and winked at you." Your jaw dropped, you could have cum right there by his actions.

You both made a beeline for his apartment. As soon as you both were inside, hands were wildly roaming, removing all articles of clothing. Frustrated with his shirt, you ripped it open, buttons flying everywhere. He pulled back and stared at you in shock. You removed your bra and panties and confidently walked over to him, "Sorry for ruining your shirt." Rafael felt all the blood in his body head south. He cupped your ass and lifted you up. You wrapped your legs around him. You kissed him hard, all teeth and tongue. With his pants around his ankles, he waddled to the bedroom. You giggled as he tried to rid himself from his pants while still carrying you. Once freed from his clothes, Rafael carried you into the bedroom and laid you gently on the bed.

Rafael climbed on top of you, his eyes dark with lust, he raised his eyebrow, "Now where were we?" He said in a gravelly voice. Rafael kissed and bit down your neck, licking over the bite marks he made all while his hands roamed your body. His touch was electric. You could feel yourself getting warm and flushed as his fingers caressed and pinched your skin. He looked up at you as he gently blew on one nipple before taking it into his mouth sucking till it hardened under his command. He licked and kissed his way over to your other breast and repeated the action.You moaned loudly and arched into his touch. Rafael licked and sucked his way slowly down your body. Dipping into your belly button with his tongue, while he spread your thighs wide and stroked your dripping slit with one finger. "Oh Y/N, so wet for me already and we have barely just begun." You whimpered and bit your bottom lip.

Rafael continued to kiss his way lower until his lips were ghosting over your lower lips. He took his tongue and slowly licked a broad strip down your core. You gasped, "Oh, Rafael please."

Rafael decided he had teased you enough and dove head first into your dripping center. He flicked your clit with his tongue before taking the whole nub in his mouth, licking and sucking. He moaned against you, making you whimper and grind your pussy on his face, desperate for some release. Rafael stopped and looked up at you. "Oh Cariño, you taste so good, I could eat you for hours."

Rafael held you down with his forearm across your lower stomach, his hand splayed against you and his thumb slowly played with your clit while his tongue teased your entrance, licking and nibbling on your lower lips. You moaned loudly, feeling yourself beginning to come undone. Rafael replaced his thumb with his mouth on your clit and went back to sucking. He took two fingers and slowly thrust them into you. You bucked wildly, moaning so loud you were sure his neighbors could hear. Rafael thrust harder into you crooking his fingers to massage your sweet spot. He hummed against your clit, the vibrations sending you to the edge.

You arched your back and gasped. "Rafael, I am gonna cum."

With another hard suck and a crook of his finger, you moaned loudly and came hard against his face. Rafael wasn't finished, he continued to suck and pump his fingers inside of you and before you could catch your breath you came again. Wave after wave of pleasure hitting you. After your third orgasm, your legs were shaking and Rafael slowly brought you back down.

You gasped for air, "Fuck, Rafael, that was.........yeah," you blushed unable to form a coherent thought after such an intense set of orgasms. Rafael laughed and climbed up your body kissing you. You moaned at tasting yourself on his tongue. Feeling his rock hard cock throbbing against your thigh, you stroked him and led him to your center. "Rafael, make love to me."

Rafael kissed you deeply. He took your hands and placed them on either side of your head. He placed his hands in yours, interlocking your fingers with his. He ran the tip of his cock up and down your slit before enveloping himself in your pussy. You both moaned as he entered you. After a moment, he slowly pulled himself out until just the tip remained inside of you before thrusting slowly back in. Rafael continued to do this for a few minutes. You could feel every last inch of his throbbing cock inside of you.

You whimpered and wrapped your legs around him, "More, please." Rafael began to thrust inside you harder and faster, making you gasp and moan underneath him. Rafael arched his hips, hitting your sweet spot over and over again.

"Oh baby, right there!" You gasped, closing your eyes and arching your back.

Rafael whispered, "Open your eyes, Y/N." You forced your eyes open, his emerald eyes boring into you as he thrust harder and harder into you. Your hands intertwined and your faces so close, it was like you were sharing each other's breath. You felt a flush creep on you. Droplets of sweat from Rafael began to fall on you.

You moaned and whispered, "Baby I'm so close." Rafael groaned and moved your legs so they were resting on his shoulders as he slammed into you hard. The slapping sound of skin on skin was enough to begin your undoing, you could feel the coil in the pit of your stomach tighten. Your breaths were shallow, you moaned and gasped for air. You grabbed a rail from the headboard to steady yourself. "Rafael," you whimpered.

You could feel Rafael's thrusts become erratic, "Let it go baby, let me hear you scream for me." Your body obeyed his command, and you arched your back and screamed his name, moaning and gasping for air.

A few moments later, Rafael came with a roar, chanting your name over and over again with each final thrust into you. When you both came down from your orgasms, Rafael collapsed on top of you. After catching your breath, he rolled you over so you were on top of him.

You both laid like that for a long time, you on his chest with him still inside you as he lightly stroked up and down your back.

The next morning, you woke up curled up against Rafael. It was the best sleep you had in weeks.You looked up at him and smiled at how peaceful he looked, his mouth slightly open and his hair all tousled. He slowly opened his eyes, looked down at you and smiled. "Good Morning," Rafael said, voice still gravely from sleep. You snuggled closer to him, "Good Morning Rafael." He peppered your cheek and neck with kisses, making you giggle. Knowing you still had work to get done today, you glanced at his alarm clock. You both had a few more hours before having to show up at work. You rolled on top of him and kissed him deeply. "You know it's still early and you were so attentive to me last night, I feel as if I should return the favor," you said as you slowly kissed down his body. Rafael laughed before letting out a breathy moan as it was now your chance to worship his body.

Rafael and you made love two more times that morning before heading to the precinct, albeit on some rather shaky legs. You were still unsure of what the day would hold, still had so many questions, but you didn't seem to mind. You knew you would figure it out with Rafael by your side.