Needy

Needy. Were you needy? Perhaps…but with a boyfriend like Rafael Barba how could you not be. Jesus that man was like oxygen to you. The way he spoke, how he moved, and dear God why couldn’t that man dress more casual? Not that the casual dress helped your situation, he was equally if not more sexy dressed down. 

So ok fine. You were needy. It wouldn’t have been a problem if Rafael was a little needier too. But oh no, you were dating Mr. Control, Mr. Come when I say and not before. It was hot. It REALLY was. But you were suffering, and the only thoughts racing through your sinful head were how you could make him suffer too. 

He had recently bought you this truly darling number from some upscale boutique near Park Avenue. He was weak for it, he didn’t even bother to edge you, he couldn’t control himself at the sight of you begging for him, clad in so little lace. It wasn’t your style but seeing him so desperate and filled with desire was. 

You knew he was at work, he had stacks of briefs to go over and case reports to write. Rafael hadn’t been truly present with you for days, always coming to bed late, always too tired for the dates you had both planned weeks in advance. You knew what you signed up for, dating someone so important and in demand, but god be damned if you weren’t going to distract him. 

Putting on the very expensive lace, you primped yourself up just how he liked, nearly all natural, just a little red lipstick and a dash of mascara. 

You opened the blinds to your apartment and let the natural light pour in. You looked positively ravishing, hell, you might even fuck yourself you looked so good. 

Posing perfectly so you appeared naturally alluring but not too posed you snapped away, holding that look in your eyes that made his knees weak and his cock twitch.

No caption. Swoosh, swoosh, swoosh, swoosh, swoosh. Sent. Delivered. 

Good luck Rafael Barba, you thought to yourself as you flipped through the series of photos you had taken with a devilish smirk. 

Just his luck, he was walking out the courthouse door when he saw your name flash up on his phone. Probably just a ‘good luck in court’ text. He opened it and his mouth dropped. 

5 photos of you, each one progressively more revealing. Oh god. You were wearing the lingerie he had bought you. Fuck him, really fuck him. He could feel his cock begin to throb but he couldn’t stop looking at your photos. 

My god how had he gotten so lucky, you were perfect, so beautiful and clever. 

He needed to see you. Rafael took in a sharp inhale of cold air and looked around him. What excuses could he use? Did he even care? 

Rafael nearly sprinted down the courthouse steps, taking two at a time before basically swan diving into the first cab he saw. 

You heard his keys in the door only 15 minutes after you sent the photos. You licked your lips and laid on your stomach with your head resting lazily on your arms in a girlish pose. 

Rafael entered your apartment and dropped his briefcase immediately, not even bothering to remove his coat. 

“You impossible minx. What are you doing sending Daddy pictures like that when he’s at work.”

Ooooh. This should be fun. 

“Did you like them?” You teased kicking your legs up in the air as he approached the edge of your bed.