Chapter 6 > You're My Innocence

PAST, Senior Year September

Alex POV

If bitches could fly, this school would be an airport. This school wants to make me vomit.

Tilly is still at home with a cold. I'm on the verge to go to her house and hit her for leaving me alone.

My headache was still being a bitch and memories of last night kept flashing before my eyes. Especially the ones with Jake Tyler. God, help me so I don't run into him or even look at him.

"I was going to give a nasty look but I see you already have one."

No. Why that voice? Why is God being cruel? I look away from my locker to my left to see Jake Friggin Tyler leaning against the lockers. He was smiling showing off his dimples. Out of no where I had the biggest urge to punch him. I don't know why. I just wanted to.

"If I throw a stick, will you leave?" I ask.

"Someone is feisty. I like that." He replies.

I couldn't help it, I rolled my eyes.

"So class doesn't start for another 20 minutes. Not like I could care, but I know a place where we could go."

It hit me what he meant by all that. I shut my locker after collecting my textbooks and look him dead in the eye. "Go fuck yourself." I started to walk away from him when he shouted out, "Have a nice day!"

"Don't tell me what to do!" I shouted back.

This is going to be a crappy day.

I've only had two classes so far. I wanted to be anywhere but here. With every throbbing pain in my body, I bite my lip and ignore it. Weakness is not a sign I'm willing to show.

"What do you think you're doing?"

It was calculus, the class I dreaded the most. I look up to see princess barbie hovering over me with a death glare.

I roll my eyes. "Heather can you go away. Your presence is not wanted."

"What do you think you are doing with Jake Tyler?" Her face was flushed. It had looked like her eyes were going to pop out.

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

Heather snaps, "I saw you flirting with him this morning. You are pathetic. You should just go kill yourself."

I stand up from my seat. " If I wanted to kill myself I would just climb your ego and jump down to your IQ."

The class's attention on us. Heather looked back where Jake was sitting. He was amused. Jackass.

"Look," She had a warning tone to her voice but I could care less. "Back off before things get ugly. I can make your life a living hell."

I burst out laughing. Everyone in the class probably thought I was mental. Maybe I am. Who knows? With everything that's happening in my life I could care less about high school teenage drama.

"Your threats amuses me Heather. Too bad I give absolutely no fucks." I grab my backpack. That's when the teacher had decided to walk in.

"Where are you going Miss Mathews?" Mr. Peterson asks as I start walking out of the class. "Anywhere but here." I reply and walk out.

I ran into the bathroom not being able to hold it back anymore. My eyes let out out the tears that were threatening to fall. I started to sob and couldn't breathe. The reflection in the mirror looked nothing like the girl that I pretend to be.

I wasn't strong. I'm not tough. I'm nothing.

My reflection in the mirror looks weak. Anger rises as I lift up my right hand and ball it into a fist. All of a sudden, I punch the mirror and it shatters.