"Studying" ~ Neville Longbottom

Plot: You are in your 6th year. Neville and you have been dating for 3 years now as you two started dating in 3rd year. Lately you have been spending lots of time studying to hopefully improve your grade in potions but Neville finds you asleep in the library studying.

"Nev I'll only be gone for two hours to study then I'm all yours" you said to him while the two of you walked to the Gryffindor common room hand and hand. "ok then sunflower" he said causing you to smile. You reach the fat lady and say the password then walk in then go to your dorm to grab your materials. Neville on the other hand went sit on the couch in front the fire to relax for a while. Soon you came back down with all your things and went over to him. "Remember I'm all yours when I'm done studying love." and with that you gave him a kiss and left. It took a while to get to the library as there were students roaming the corridors still. After about 10 more minutes you were finally in the library and sat in a quiet space, perfect for studying.

First was going over simple potions. Then basic potion ingredients. These things took an hour and a half, before you took a break to stretch and rub your eyes feeling yourself yawn again. Despite that you kept going. Looking over how to properly measure the ingredients, how to prepare them and more. This just kept you yawning as it's not the most interesting thing. The hour and a half turned to 2 hours which turned into 3 then 4 hours. While writing down instructions for a potion you would be learning in class you fell asleep writing on your book with quill in hand. 

 Back in the Gryffindor common room Neville realized you had been gone for more than two hours like you said you would be gone. So he got up from the fire and went look for you. He got to the library fairly quick as many students where in their common rooms. After looking through the library he found you, tucked away in a small quiet spot fast asleep on your book which caused him to smile. Once he walked towards you quietly he picked up your things and got them put away into your bag neatly and used a spell to send it up to your dorm. (not sure if they have a spell for that but uh yeah) Neville then lightly woke you up, "Sunflower come on lets get you to bed." You yawned and stretched while nodding. "wait, where is all my stuff love?" "Oh I took care of that for you" he responded causing  you to smile before standing up and going back to the common room with him. 

Once in the common room you went straight to Neville's dorm (let's just say they each have their own dorm/room for this) and changed into a pair of his sweat pants and a hoodie of his before getting into his bed, "Cuddles pleaseeee" you said looking at him with still sleepy eyes. "Of course I'll cuddle you, just let me change" was all he said before going change into more comfortable clothes to sleep in. 10 minutes later he came back, "Cuddles now. please, oh and kisses" you asked causing him to smile and laugh a little before getting in bed with you and pulling you close with you snuggling into him. "Goodnight sunflower, I love you" he said as you closed your eyes with a smile. "Goodnight Nev, I love you too" and with that you began to drift to sleep as you felt him place a gentle kiss on your forehead.

A/N: ah I've missed writing one shots. Also Neville is just so cute. If I ever shift again I'm doing it to date Neville.